“New favorite!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Sweetea's Tea Shop
Ranked #1 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Nashville
Cuisines: Cafe, American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Reservations, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Sullivan, Indiana
“New favorite!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2014 via mobile

I am a tea fanatic!! I'm so happy I discovered this place!! The staff is very knowledgeable and helpful with ordering and suggestions. The menu is awesome!!! The value is great! You definitely get more than what you pay for---not like other places. The atmosphere is great, open and great natural lighting. I love that you can do to-go, sit at a table for tea and snacks, or sit on the couch by the fireplace with a book. Love, love, love!!!!

1 Thank KateQuind

Logansport, Indiana
“Try the Bubble Tea”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2014

Staff was very knowledgeable and helpful about their teas and we liked the ones we chose. Had a very nice lunch there, too, on the porch

Visited August 2014
Springfield, Illinois, United States
“Sweetea's is my cup of tea”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2014

My friends and I loved the visit to Sweetea's so much that we went back again the next day for another lunch! They have a great special with quiches or sandwiches to combine with a salad, choice of pastry and beverage. I chose a mushroom/spinach quiche, tomato basil soup (to die for), chocolate cookie and bubble tea on the first visit. The quiche is wonderful (except for that darned fennel which I do not love) and the tomato basil soup, well, it's the best I have ever had, thick, rich and floating with croutons! The cookies were divine, yes, there were two in a portion. It was my first experience with bubble tea and I really enjoyed it. It's hard to describe because there are so many choices and flavors. Made with a tea base mine was mango and coconut flavored which reminded me of a pina colada which it also resembled but the bubbles were so awesome. They are gelatin filled balls, larger than pea sized, and I chose the passion fruit filled ones. They pop in your mouth when you bite gently. Ask for a sample before plunging in and ordering the drink because it may not be everyone's "cup of tea." Did I mention that the restaurant is tea themed? Teapots and tea and accoutrements for purchasing make up the decor. I must add that the staff are all sweeties at Sweetea's. Bring little girls too because there is a tea party nook complete with boas and a tiny tea set and table. This place is fantastic and sure to be a success! It was a delightful experience.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank 1970DeeDee
Lafayette, Indiana
“Made my daughter's trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2014

The highlight of our recent trip was Sweetea's. My kids loved the bubble tea - and the staff took time to recommend flavor combinations that worked together. Really enjoyed blueberry rose tea. Best chicken salad I've had anywhere.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank revlorebg
Paoli, Indiana
“BUBBLE TEA”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2014

You have to try sweeteas bubble tea. Oh my it is perfect, there are so many choices and its so hard to choose. My personal favorite is strawberry tea, chocolate and strawberry powder and orange bubbles.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank shaboinga

Been to Sweetea's Tea Shop? Share your experiences!