Schooner Valley Stables
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Schooner Valley Stables! Hop on the back of one of our horses and take a memorable ride through the hills and valleys of Yellowwood State Forest. Whether you are a greenhorn or an experienced rider, we have a horse that will suit your needs. We offer walk, trot, and cantering rides which you won't find at many stables. Bring the whole family! We have no age limit.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed May 5, 2014

My husband and I went for our anniversary and it was such a good experience!! We are already talking about trying make it a regular thing to head down to Nashville every other month or so and go horseback riding. The staff was very helpful and so fun!! The horses were beautiful and easy to ride. And who could beat the scenery!! We loved our experience and will definitely be back to do it again!!

Reviewed April 12, 2014

Five family members were there on Friday, April 11, for a walk, trot, run trip. Staff very informative, friendly, and caring. We definitely got our money's worth.

Reviewed March 30, 2014

Great experience! We went with our 3 children, the youngest 3yrs who rode with my husband. The staff is very kind and put my oldest daughter who was nervous very much at ease. The staff educated us on the horses, gave us history on the grounds and the horses. The guide was very confident and fun. She even sang songs on the trails with the kids. My daughter that wad nervous in the beginning finished asking when we could come back. Great scenic trails and we'll trained horses.

Reviewed March 26, 2014 via mobile

Staff was very friendly and wonderful with the kids. It was great to trot rather than just walking. The kids want to go again.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

All around splendid experience. Perfect for the first time horseback rider. Went with my sister & 12 yr old niece, who have ridden a couple times before. Six year old niece's first time. After up on her own horse, she changed her mind about riding alone. The saddle was changed & she rode with Mama :) ALL of the employees were sooo eager to help and did not take matching riders with horses lightly. Luke was our guide and enjoyed his company. He went above and beyond when he helped me look for my glasses, which I lost on the trail (Yes! He did find them :) $30 an hour? Worth every penny.

Been to Schooner Valley Stables? Share your experiences!