“One Of My Favorite Meals In Nashville!”
Review of Trolley’s BBQ

Trolley’s BBQ
Ranked #19 of 45 Restaurants in Nashville
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed July 19, 2014

The Trolley BBQ is a mom and pop type stand, and they have FANTASTIC food for a good price! You can smell that bbq grill smoking from the opposite end of Van Buren Street. We go to Nashville twice a year and have been going for 22 years. Our first meal in Nashville this week was at The Trolley BBQ. My wife and I each had the BBQ Special. For $9.99, we had a bbq sandwich, potato salad, baked beans, pickle spears, a bag of chips, and a drink. You can't beat that anywhere! Let me tell you that you will never find a better bbq sandwich and side items anywhere in the world. This place is a gem!

There are newer reviews for Trolley’s BBQ

Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

A little pricy, but most everything in Nashville is. Very good BBQ. Husband and I split the three BBQ sliders. There is seating upstairs on the patio with a neat rooftop view over Nashville. You could smell the meat cooking in the smoker out back. Very enjoyable!

1  Thank kshteacher
Reviewed June 9, 2014

Good food good price I had the nachos and sweet tea which was very good.and the husband had a footling chili cheese that he liked.

1  Thank Gail V
Reviewed June 5, 2014

It's so good the smell alone will make your belly growl. They have a special and it is so good, they really do have some of the best bbq we've had. You have to try the lemon orange shake up!

1  Thank shaboinga
Reviewed May 1, 2014

Ate here 2 nights in a row, they have some of the best pork bbq. The first night we got the pork special with an extra sandwich, and there was a lot of food, we split the potato salad and baked beans, and were full the rest of the night. Try a lemon shake up, mmmm good. I love that they have a large selection of sauces to customize your sandwich. Lot's of food for a reasonable price.

1  Thank Tari H

Been to Trolley’s BBQ? Share your experiences!