“Zip Lining/ Bachelorette / Fun”

Rawhide Ranch Activities
Ranked #3 of 4 Tours in Nashville
Reviewed October 12, 2013

I planned a trip down to Brown County over the Labor Day weekend for my best friend's bachelorette celebration. There were 6 of us girls going and I knew as soon as I found out there was zip lining available down there, that we were going to try it! I'm SOOO GLAD we did! Our guides were Krystel and Mollie and they truly made the whole trip worth it! They were/are great at not only making sure everyone was safe while zip lining, but making sure that everyone was having fun.. (not always an easy thing to accomplish with strangers). They kept everyone's spirits up, with laughter high and fears low. We zipped across 6 lines and my girls and I can't wait to go back and bring even more people who need to experience the fun and excitement that we did. Request Krystel and Mollie because they are great at what they do! Thanks again girls!

Reviewed October 7, 2013

My fiance and I wentn ziplining over the weekend with Grant and Jesse - in the rain, in the dark - and LOVED it!! The guys were very knowledgable and tons of fun!! Even despite the fact it was a bit cold and very wet! We would actually recommend going with the evening option. Being out in the woods when it's pure darkness offers a peacful experience you may not always have the opportunity to do.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

Our guides put everyone at ease with their humorous banter. Our 10 yr old was hesitant about zipping but their attitude put him at ease and he really enjoyed it. It was a great family fun experience. Recommend it if you are looking for a couple hours of fun. Be sure to reserve your time ahead.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

My son, niece, and I went ziplining at Rawhide Ranch yesterday, and it was a blast! The guides, Michael and Krystal (sorry to spell them incorrectly), were awesome! Our whole group was beginners, and they successfully and amusingly led us through 6 hops! The cost of the experience was extremely reasonable, particularly considering it was 1 1/2 hours of fun! I would definitely recommend this to anyone, and I hope to return another time with the rest of my family. We did not partake in any of the other offerings at the Ranch, but there are some other activities we may try there on another trip! Give it a try if you can!!!

Reviewed August 7, 2013

Rawhide Ranch is a wonderful place, particularly for families. This was our 4th year and our grand daughters always want to go back. Great horseback riding. Drew is a wonderful guide and makes the trail ride so much fun. Our grand daughters got to help him prepare the horses - brush them, etc. Fun, fun zip lining. Krystal, Molly, and Mykal are a hoot and make the zip hops very entertaining. Campfires in the evening are great. Very close the the fun town of Nashville, IN and the wonderful Brown County State Park. This year we got some friends (grand parents, parents and kids) to go and they loved it. We also have relatives who will be going in October. We will definitely return. It's now a traditional part of our summer.

Been to Rawhide Ranch Activities? Share your experiences!