“Great value and long zips!”

eXplore Brown County at Valley Branch Retreat
Ranked #1 of 4 Tours in Nashville
More attraction details
Owner description: eXplore Brown County is a 1000 acre adventure retreat. We offer Zip-Line Canopy Tours, 80 acres of Paintball Fields, 30 miles of Mountain Biking and Hiking Trails, Guided ATV tours, Primitive Camping, Electric/ Water Sites, and Full Hook-up Sites, Cabin Rentals, a Fishing Lake, and a Banquet Hall. We are open year-round, you can checkout our website for details on closings and possible weather related closings. We also have rentals for the day or hour for boats, canoes, paddle boats, fishing poles and much more. All lake activities are seasonal March 1 - Nov 1 each year.
Reviewed October 15, 2013

I just got back from zipping with 2 friends. The tour guides were very cheery and professional. The zips are faster than I've done before and the screamer is so awesomely long! My husband and I may just have to go in the dead of winter. Never zipped in the snow before! It's a lovely place to go for a few hours (Zip On! tour) and then go to Nashville, IN for some lunch and shopping. Will do it again for sure!

1  Thank LNunn
"great adventure"
"super fun"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed October 14, 2013

This was my first time zip lining and I couldn't have had a better time! I visited Explore Brown County on 10/13/2013 with my girlfriend and her friend to do the Explorer Tour. We had an absolute blast and our guides were awesome! Zack and Anna were professional, friendly, great at making sure everyone felt safe at all times, and most importantly fun. We definitely plan on visiting again, and hope to enjoy everything else Explore Brown County has to offer!!

1  Thank Steve B
Reviewed October 8, 2013

I took my boyfriend to Explore Brown County for his birthday. We camped & went on two zipline tours-the Zip On! tour & the Explorer tour. Both tours were so much fun & our guides were great! Zach & Aaron were our guides for the Zip On! tour & were very professional & personable! For the Explorer tour we had Bree & Liz who were very fun! :) All of our guides gave wonderful instructions & made the experience amazing! My boyfriend loved it & we will definitely be coming back to Explore Brown County!

1  Thank amvwtp
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Went Zip lining with 2 of my best friends..9/27/2013.It was the first time for all of us! Awesome experience! The staff was friendly and informative and a lot of fun! As a group over 40+ yr old women we were a lil worried about fitting in the harnesses...being high up in the trees...and so many other aspects! The staff put every fear to rest. We had a blast!!! Even the lady who was afraid of heights says she is definitely coming back!

1  Thank APr0udMilitaryM0m