“Zip Lining at Explore Brown County”

eXplore Brown County at Valley Branch Retreat
Ranked #1 of 2 Fun & Games in Nashville
More attraction details
Owner description: eXplore Brown County is a 1000 acre adventure retreat. We offer Zip-Line Canopy Tours, 80 acres of Paintball Fields, 30 miles of Mountain Biking and Hiking Trails, Guided ATV/Buggy tours, Off-Road Hummer Tours, Primitive Camping, Electric/ Water Sites, and Full Hook-up Sites, Cabin Rentals, a Fishing Lake, and a Banquet Hall. We are open year-round, you can checkout our website for details on closings and possible weather related closings. We also have rentals for the day or hour for boats, canoes, paddle boats, fishing poles and much more. All lake activities are seasonal March 1 - Nov 1 each year.
Reviewed September 18, 2013

My Wife & I took two tours (Explore & Scream). Our guides Brett, Aaron & Zach were great. Very safety conscious & fun to talk with. You can tell they enjoy their Job. The tours were exciting, High & fast. We enjoyed the explore more because of the different scenery. I will recommend Explore to many. Thanks!

All reviews
"feel comfortable"
"an awesome experience"
"first timers"

Reviewed September 17, 2013

My sister, my nephew, his girlfriend and her parents and I went zip lining. It was my first time zip lining and I thoroughly loved it. Our guides were Bre and Aaron. They were incredible guides. They were friendly, informative and very conscientious and professional. When we go again we will request them to be our guides again. They made it a fun experience. I highly recommend it to everyone who enjoys the outdoors and having fun.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

Went zip lining for the first time this past sunday and what an amazing experience! our zip guides, Zach and Daron were awesome! they made us feel completely safe and were so encouraging throughout our entire experience. They were so friendly and made the experience that much better, they even take pictures for you (for a LOW $10 fee after your tour) while your flying through the canopy! Would definitely recommend this to everyone and we WILL be going again! Couldn't have had a better experience!!!

Reviewed September 16, 2013

Our experience was WONDERFUL!! Bre & Aaron were our guides. They were very professional with our instructions for our Zip Lining Experience!!! They were also very personable and fun to be with. Yet very attentive to insure our safety. All six of us had a marvelous time. My Son and his Girlfriend had taken the hero zip line a month ago. We all choose the little tamer version. My Son agreed that this one was more fun for them too. The group consisted of my Son, Paul, his Girlfriend, Debbie, her Mother, Patty, her Father, Bud, my Brother, Dave and me Sharon. We all want to go again and I have already talked to two others that want to go too!!