Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Fun and Friendly

We had Mason & Billy as our guides. They were great. Very Fun and exhilarating. Would definitely do... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Craig A
via mobile
Fun time first time Ziplining

Ziplining was so fun! What a great team of guides. I was nervous at first but they made us so... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Rebecca B
Lafayette, Indiana

All reviews zip lining zipline tour brown county buggy ride paint ball longer tour afraid of heights felt very safe a lot of fun made us feel my husband and i can't wait to go back super fun feel comfortable great adventure first timers year old daughter
Reviewed July 23, 2013

My husband and I both wanted to try zipping and we found Explore Brown Co at Valley Branch Retreat online. We were both first timers and and we were amazed with the experience. Brett and Abby were wonderful. I would encourage anyone wanting to zip to head here. It was very safe and the staff are very helpful and extremely friendly. We also stayed at the campground and we loved it. Very quiet and peaceful.

1  Thank Judy R
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Three girlfriends & I traveled to Brown County to celebrate a milestone birthday by doing something out of our comfort zone. We signed up for a 2 hr zipline & while there, realized one friend was just as frightened of heights as I was. My 2nd friend was also a rookie & our other friend previously did a zip line, in Ohio. She was instrumental in convincing us to try it...and I have to say, we can't stop thanking her...it was an AWESOME experience ! Our fearless leaders with eXplore, Roo & Zach, made the entire adventure a total blast ! Both guys were not only entertaining, they were extremely patient, kept us calm, relaxed & laughing, which definitely helped me overcome my fear. "Thank you" to the employees who assisted with the reservation process & the zip leaders....all were professional, patient & helpful...and most of all, fun ! We will be back again within the next 12 months to enjoy another ride in the sky !

1  Thank Indypatty1953
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Great experience with excellent views, awesome zips and knowledgeable guides. Thank you Abby and Bre! They helped my wife overcome fear and have a great experience that she will remember for years to come. Recommend for team building or trust exercise for couples. Will go back.........

1  Thank Ace-Indy
Reviewed July 19, 2013

on 7/18/13 4 of my best girlfriends of 50+ years, joined my Bucket Wish to go Zipping. 1 in cancer treatment, 1 with MS and 1 terrified of heights, 2 came to support us in 100+ heat.. Absolutely the most energizing adventure. We were turned over to the most capable instructors, Zack and Roo. These 2 young men and the VBR went above and beyond to accommodate our needs. You guys are amazing and made this truly a priceless memory. Your kindness is appreciated and the humor kept us laughing the whole ride. I know we'll be back next year. Thank you, thank you! Pattie, Toni, Gretchen, Marie and Martha

1  Thank Pattie P
Reviewed July 19, 2013

Zach and Roo did an outstanding job helping us (senior citizens) women experience zip lining through the forest in southern Indiana. And our driver (so sorry I didn't catch her name!) was the best! She took our friends with her to pick us up and provided a very pleasant ride both ways!! The safety and set up exceeded our expectations and we were thrilled with the treatment we received. Will do this again!!!

2  Thank Francito48