“So Much Fun!!”

Explore Brown County at Valley Branch Retreat
Ranked #1 of 4 Tours in Nashville
More attraction details
Owner description: Explore Brown County is a 1000 acre adventure retreat. We offer Zip-Line Canopy Tours, 80 acres of Paintball Fields, 30 miles of Mountain Biking and Hiking Trails, Guided ATV tours, Primitive Camping, Electric/ Water Sites, and Full Hook-up Sites, Cabin Rentals, a Fishing Lake, and a Banquet Hall. We are open year-round, you can checkout our website for details on closings and possible weather related closings. We also have rentals for the day or hour for boats, canoes, paddle boats, fishing poles and much more. All lake activities are seasonal March 1 - Nov 1 each year.
Reviewed July 12, 2013

This was my family's first time zip-lining and it was amazing. Even though it was raining our guides were encouraging and helpful. Thank you so much to Stew and Roo!!

2  Thank Stephanie P

Reviewed July 10, 2013

Reviewed July 3, 2013 NEW

Spent the day here zip lining with our guides Brett and Stew. What a blast! This was my first time zip lining and I'm so glad that we were placed in their capable hands. I felt very safe and relaxed. We went on the "Explorer" tour, which is 5 zip lines, two sky bridges and a repel at the end. It was so much fun that I will definitely do it again. They have a night time zip line tour that I think would be awesome. I was worried about wearing shorts, but it was not a problem. I also thought that it would be uncomfortable, but it was not. Even with the all the equipment and harnesses on, it felt like sitting down in a chair and flying thru the trees. At $75 a person, it is expensive, but well worth it. It took us about 2 1/2 hours. I recommend the Explorer instead of the shorter tours because once you do the first one, you just want to do more! Thanks Stew and Brett, you guys were a lot of fun and made us all feel very safe.

1  Thank gardenerBloomington
Reviewed July 9, 2013

This was my and my wife's third zip line experience; first over the San Diego Zoo's Safari Park in Escondido, CA, second in Branson, MO, and now Brown County on June 30. This one was the best. The weather was threatening but we got the whole thing in and it was great zipping through the trees. The guides were lots of fun (see Doug and Shelly's review). Would like to do this again in the Fall to see the Brown County foliage. I'm 67 years old and my only regret is that we didn't do the longer trip that zipped over a lake and ended with rappelling from the last platform. Next time!

1  Thank Mike92026
Reviewed July 8, 2013

First time ziplining. Abby and Greg were amazing and funny. Wish it lasted longer. Thank you Chase, Abby and Greg. It was a blast!

1  Thank rnbhodge
Reviewed July 8, 2013

This was our first family zip lining adventure. We had an amazing time ! Our boys (7 and 9) loved the tour with the zip lines, bridges and rapelling tower. Our guides, Anna & Brett were GREAT with our boys!!They were very fun and personable as well extremely knowledgable and safety conscious.
Thanks again to our amazing guides - we look forward to zipping with you again !

1  Thank TK46530