“GREAT FAMILY FUN!”

Explore Brown County at Valley Branch Retreat
Ranked #1 of 4 Tours in Nashville
More attraction details
Owner description: Explore Brown County is a 1000 acre adventure retreat. We offer Zip-Line Canopy Tours, 80 acres of Paintball Fields, 30 miles of Mountain Biking and Hiking Trails, Guided ATV tours, Primitive Camping, Electric/ Water Sites, and Full Hook-up Sites, Cabin Rentals, a Fishing Lake, and a Banquet Hall. We are open year-round, you can checkout our website for details on closings and possible weather related closings. We also have rentals for the day or hour for boats, canoes, paddle boats, fishing poles and much more. All lake activities are seasonal March 1 - Nov 1 each year.
Reviewed October 24, 2012

I was looking for something to do with my two boys for fall break (ages 7 and 9) and found eXplore Brown County while surfing the web. I highly recommend the Zip Line tour! The staff (Drew and Nick - aka Roo) were absolutely wonderful guides. Very professional. Safety was their focus - our focus was to have fun! You get the thrill of doing something crazy, but absolutely have no risk as long as you can follow directions. We will do this again and again! Spectacular Views!

1  Thank Tracy B

Reviewed October 22, 2012

This place is great! Rough around the edges? Yes. Room to grow? Yes. Amazing potential? YES! Bright future? Double YES! My wife and I just spent a day here, zip lining in the morning with 600+ foot ziplines over water in beautiful fall colors. Then we took ATV rides in the afternoon, little did we know we'd be with the owner of the whole shabang! It was awesome! He's a great teacher; my wife, who'd never even taken a ride on an ATV, was a master by the time we finished our 2 hour adventure tour.

I cannot wait to go back with my mountain bike and kids for another adventure.

1  Thank andy b
Reviewed October 22, 2012

What an amazing experience. Start with one 9-year old grandson, two courageous grandparents and the best guides in history (Drew, Ru and Nick!) and you've got yourself the best zip-line experience ever! Friendly, exciting, funny and FUN! We couldn't have been more pleased - from the time we "checked in" until we "parted good-bye" our guides were just great. Don't miss this amazing Valley Branch Zip Line adventure. To the top! We'll be back for more!

1  Thank JayneF227
Reviewed October 22, 2012

We had the pleasure to experience our first zip line courses yesterday - it was absolutely fantastic. Our guides, Joy & Drew, we're a blast! They handled our large group (5 adults and 6 kids) with unbelievable professionalism, making us feel extremely safe while ensuring we had an exhilarating experience that was truly adventurous. 2 of our group members were afraid of heights (which I didn't know until we were on the 55 foot tower) and Joy & Drew even made them feel comfortable so they could truly enjoy the experience. I highly recommend this activity and especially these 2 great guides.

1  Thank Doug D
Reviewed October 21, 2012

the staff made me feel safe!! the facility was very clean and taking care of. you can tell everyone enjoys their job.

1  Thank krisy857