“TEAM AWESOME!”

Explore Brown County at Valley Branch Retreat
Ranked #1 of 4 Tours in Nashville
More attraction details
Owner description: Explore Brown County is a 1000 acre adventure retreat. We offer Zip-Line Canopy Tours, 80 acres of Paintball Fields, 30 miles of Mountain Biking and Hiking Trails, Guided ATV tours, Primitive Camping, Electric/ Water Sites, and Full Hook-up Sites, Cabin Rentals, a Fishing Lake, and a Banquet Hall. We are open year-round, you can checkout our website for details on closings and possible weather related closings. We also have rentals for the day or hour for boats, canoes, paddle boats, fishing poles and much more. All lake activities are seasonal March 1 - Nov 1 each year.
Reviewed October 8, 2012

My husband and I came to explore brown County for our 5 year wedding anniversary. ..the staff at explore brown County was amazing! Not only did they help me arrange our zip line tours in a way that made our trip the most efficient They were also fun and inviting. .... we rented cabin 10 for two nights and did all of zip lines. Courtney and Jen were a blast as tour guides... everybody was super friendly and extremely accommodating ....we would definitely go back in a heartbeat ....PEG AND NANCY WILL RISE AGAIN! :-) Thank you guys for the wonderful memories!

1  Thank SkyBeauMom

Reviewed October 8, 2012

My husband and I decided to try this place from a referral we received from a friend. I'm so glad we did! It was an awesome time! I never once felt unsafe, and we had a blast! Our guides, Courtney and Joy, were fantastic. They were very knowledgeable and friendly and made the trip even more enjoyable. I would definitely go back again. The zip lining was fun, and the beautiful scenery made it even better. Fun! Fun! Fun!

Reviewed October 7, 2012

I went on 2 zip lines. a real gas! Personel very competent; safety hih priority. Entire site very weel done. I'm not into paintball games....but if I were, it would be at top of list. Six acres of woods,old military relics, etc. Also great mountain biking. Gorgeous setting any season of year. Very friendly staff.
Can't wait to get grandkids out there, whenever they visit. I'm 75, but feel like a kid again!

Reviewed October 5, 2012

Wife and I had a great time. We did the "Explorer Tour" with Kyle and Chelsea. Incredible, exhilarating experience. Felt very safe with them and we learned all kinds of awesome miscellaneous nature facts.

1  Thank George S
Reviewed October 4, 2012

The guides for Zip It tour were great! Felt very safe and enjoyed zip lining. Great trip for a group of friends.