“Brown County's best kept secret!!!”

Explore Brown County at Valley Branch Retreat
Ranked #1 of 4 Tours in Nashville
More attraction details
Owner description: Explore Brown County is a 1000 acre adventure retreat. We offer Zip-Line Canopy Tours, 80 acres of Paintball Fields, 30 miles of Mountain Biking and Hiking Trails, Guided ATV tours, Primitive Camping, Electric/ Water Sites, and Full Hook-up Sites, Cabin Rentals, a Fishing Lake, and a Banquet Hall. We are open year-round, you can checkout our website for details on closings and possible weather related closings. We also have rentals for the day or hour for boats, canoes, paddle boats, fishing poles and much more. All lake activities are seasonal March 1 - Nov 1 each year.
Reviewed July 1, 2012

What a blast! We planned for a fun trip and anticipated we would enjoy ourselves but what a shock! This is quite possibley the most fun you can have safely aside from sky diving! The staff was fun, very knowledgable, well trained and entertaining. Our guides Chelsea and Roo were phenomenal! I would do this every weekend if it wasn't a 2 hr drive one way. This was our first of many trips to Explore! Thanks for such a great day

Reviewed July 1, 2012

Saturday we did a zipline line tour to celebrate our wedding anniversary of 28 years. We had Joy and Tyler as our guides. They were very knowledgeable and helpful. Even when I came into the platform backwards, they always caught me for a safe landing. We had an awesome time and can't wait to do it again!!!

1  Thank Barb C
Reviewed June 26, 2012

My friends and I had never zipped before and I'm so glad we found out about Explore Brown County at Valley Branch Retreat! Our guides, Greg and Rob, couldn't have been better; they were very friendly and made sure we were having fun. It would have been impossible to not have a good time. The guides never rushed us and made sure we were safe at all times. We all agreed it was a perfect day and we have great memories!

Reviewed June 25, 2012

My 78 year old mother wanted to go ziplining to celebrate her birthday. We have gone ziplining in various places while vacationing and this was by far the safest and highest quality equipment we have experienced. The guides were very friendly and fun, yet quite serious about keeping us safe. My mother had a blast. There was no hiking or slogging up and down hills (okay, well there was one hill we walked down at the end, but it wasn't strenuous) so she could do the whole course (screamer course) and she loved it. We all did. Also, check out the three day beer making opportunity. I would definitely go back for that -- the guys who were making beer really know their beer and looked like a lot of fun!

Reviewed June 21, 2012

My Son and I had our first Zip Line experience. Joy and Roo were both very professional and personable. we will definitely go back. A great time. Highly recommend.