Explore Brown County at Valley Branch Retreat
Ranked #1 of 4 Tours in Nashville
More attraction details
Owner description: Explore Brown County is a 1000 acre adventure retreat. We offer Zip-Line Canopy Tours, 80 acres of Paintball Fields, 30 miles of Mountain Biking and Hiking Trails, Guided ATV tours, Primitive Camping, Electric/ Water Sites, and Full Hook-up Sites, Cabin Rentals, a Fishing Lake, and a Banquet Hall. We are open year-round, you can checkout our website for details on closings and possible weather related closings. We also have rentals for the day or hour for boats, canoes, paddle boats, fishing poles and much more. All lake activities are seasonal March 1 - Nov 1 each year.
Reviewed December 31, 2011

I went zip lining at Valley Branch, I was kind of nervous and excited all at the same time. The Guides were great the showed us how every thing worked made sure we knew everything was safe and told us how much weight everything would hold. That was reassuring, so all we had to worry about was the zip. The zip was a total blast. I was having so much fun I lost count of how many there were. It's only been a day since I zipped and I'm already planning to go back and bring more friends. So as they say when the break is set and the line is clear ZIP ON!!!

2  Thank Rebecca963

Reviewed December 19, 2011

Visited brown county with some friends and decided to give the new zip line attraction a try. I was really nervous about being so high up, but the first couple of lines were really fun and easy. The big bridge was scary at first, but I am so glad I made it through! We had a great time and hope to come back next year! Our guides were fun and really encouraged me to keep going despite my nervousness. Thanks for a great time

3  Thank L R
Reviewed December 15, 2011

My 12 and 14 year olds loved it and so did my husband and I. Best zip line we have ever done and we have done several. Very safe and very exciting, the best! This is a real adrenaline rush you are up in the air and moving over fast long zip lines through the canopy of the trees. The guides are great and give lots of information about the flora and fauna and the history of brown County. THE BEST

2  Thank E P
Reviewed December 14, 2011

I loved the experience. The zips complement the entire area and really give you a feeling of Brown County. The people are friendly and the staff are fantastic!!! I strongly recommend this place to everyone.

2  Thank buffington33
Reviewed December 14, 2011

I am 61 years old and I was hesitant to go zipping 70 feet above the lake into tree tops... but it was soooo beautiful. I loved it! I never felt unsafe. The guides had us tethered at all times. The vistas were awesome, like I had never seen before. The forests of Brown County are really gorgeous. This was the most fun I have had in years, it made me feel 40 years younger...proves you are never too old.
Bring your camera so people see how fantastic it is!

8  Thank prettypainter