“For every age, Fantastic, best zip line I have ever done, kids loved it” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Explore Brown County at Valley Branch Retreat

Explore Brown County at Valley Branch Retreat
Ranked #1 of 4 Tours in Nashville
More attraction details
Owner description: Explore Brown County is a 1000 acre adventure retreat. We offer Zip-Line Canopy Tours, 80 acres of Paintball Fields, 30 miles of Mountain Biking and Hiking Trails, Guided ATV tours, Primitive Camping, Electric/ Water Sites, and Full Hook-up Sites, Cabin Rentals, a Fishing Lake, and a Banquet Hall. We are open year-round, you can checkout our website for details on closings and possible weather related closings. We also have rentals for the day or hour for boats, canoes, paddle boats, fishing poles and much more. All lake activities are seasonal March 1 - Nov 1 each year.
Indianapolis, Indiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“For every age, Fantastic, best zip line I have ever done, kids loved it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2011

My 12 and 14 year olds loved it and so did my husband and I. Best zip line we have ever done and we have done several. Very safe and very exciting, the best! This is a real adrenaline rush you are up in the air and moving over fast long zip lines through the canopy of the trees. The guides are great and give lots of information about the flora and fauna and the history of brown County. THE BEST

Visited December 2011
2 Thank E P

Nashville, Indiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“This is an adventure of a lifetime”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2011

I loved the experience. The zips complement the entire area and really give you a feeling of Brown County. The people are friendly and the staff are fantastic!!! I strongly recommend this place to everyone.

Visited October 2011
2 Thank buffington33
Indianapolis, Indiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“WOW the longest, tallest, fastest zip line in Indiana and Never too old...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2011

I am 61 years old and I was hesitant to go zipping 70 feet above the lake into tree tops... but it was soooo beautiful. I loved it! I never felt unsafe. The guides had us tethered at all times. The vistas were awesome, like I had never seen before. The forests of Brown County are really gorgeous. This was the most fun I have had in years, it made me feel 40 years younger...proves you are never too old.
Bring your camera so people see how fantastic it is!

Visited November 2011
8 Thank prettypainter
Bloomington, Indiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Awesome Trip!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2011

So me and a few of my college buddies decided to get together for a Saturday and one of us saw that we could zip line in Indiana. Pretty much, we had a blast. They put some climbing gear on you and take you up into the woods where the zip lines are. We did the two hour tour so we did the longer and faster zips (at least that's what they told us). The first one we did we got to go two at a time and race. After that, we spent the rest of the time in the trees zipping from tree to tree. We even had to cross the rickety bridge along the way (you're hooked in so you can't fall). At the end, we got to rappell down the tree. The only bad thing was that most of the leaves from the trees were gone but we definitely plan to come back in the spring. I highly recommend this place to any outdoorsy type or anyone just looking for a good time.

Visited November 2011
6 Thank DaRon B
Columbus, Indiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Amazing Adventure”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2011

The zipline course exceeded my expectations! I was pleasantly surprised by the length of the course and the guides were obviously well trained and were lots of fun. My 15 year old son and I had an amazing afternoon together! Thank you!

Visited October 2011