“Excellent Venue” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Brown County Playhouse

Brown County Playhouse
Ranked #9 of 32 things to do in Nashville
More attraction details
Owner description: Brown County Playhouse has a diverse array of programming - live music, special events, plays, an movies. Check the website for the latest on what is happening at the Playhouse.
Indianapolis, Indiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Venue”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2012

I have been only once and attended the "Finger Picking Competition" Great venue, and had a wonderful time listening to all the music!

Visited July 2012

Indianapolis
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“It has RE-OPENED!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2012

I'm so happy this playhouse has reopened, we have a lot of family memories visiting this place at least 3-4 times a year. Just saw the play "Train to Nibroc" and I fell in love with watching the two actors fall in love. A new production company has moved in and they are truly enthusiastic and delightful when meeting. I can't wait to get back down there to this great little town and wonderful playhouse.

1 Thank Josie G
SOHE
“"NIBROC" Delights”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2012

I had my doubts about watching a two person show that would hold my interest - but I was pleasantly surprised when it came to the end and I was still wanting more. It was a delightful story, entertaining and funny. The acting was top notch and captured the spirit of the show! I am looking forward to seeing more of these two fine performers. A-Rating for sure!!

Indiana
“excellent performance”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2012

Last Train to Nibroc was an excellent play and well performed! The acts went so quickly that I couldn't believe it was intermission already. It's funny, touching, and engaging!

trafalgar, in
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“What a fun evening!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2012

We attended the "Last Train to Nibroc" last night. It was the first time we have been to a play in a long time. We thoroughly enjoyed it! We laughed and (I) cried! Ian McCabe and Nora Leahy were believable, lovable, and so captivating. A great evening! I would highly recommend it! If you have not seen them in this play, you must! I give it 2 thumbs up! Be sure to stop at Big Woods Brewing Company for dinner before the play! It's within walking distance and is delicious, but that's another review!

1 Thank lamblake