“Big Woods is Awesome”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Big Woods is Awesome”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

No matter which Big Woods you stop at, you will not be disappointed. Big Woods Pizza has awesome pizza and calzones. There breadsticks will melt in your mouth. I'm not a beer drinker, but my husband loves their Bustedknuckle beer and regularly tells me that he wants to go for dinner so he can "sample" some.

Visited April 2014

North Central Indiana
“Very popular place”
Reviewed July 15, 2014

Great pizza and craft beers. What more can this Hoosier Dad ask for when visiting Nashville. This is a popular place so plan for a crowd after 6:30 PM Thurs-Sat. We really liked the pulled pork nachos.

Visited July 2014
Bluffton, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great pizza!”
Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

The pizza and bread sticks we're delicious. It's a bit pricy but the food and toppings on the pizza are quality. A 10 inch pie and order of bread sticks easily fed our family of 3. Didn't try any their beer, but their house root beer was probably the best root beer I've had. If we make it back to Nashville we would definitely make it a priority to eat here again!

• Visited June 2014
Louisville, Kentucky
“Good Pizza”
Reviewed July 4, 2014

Really had a good time at Big Woods Pizza. The weather was nice so we dined outside. My wife and I couldn't decide between two different specialty pizzas so they baked us one half and half. Both were delicious! Our waitress was great and when I told her what kind of beer I liked she brought out two samples brewed right there at Big Woods brewery. I chose the "6 ft. Blonde" which is a light ale. The only reason I gave this a very good instead of an excellent was there was no host/hostess and that led to some confusion as far as seating goes. Not sure if this is an everyday thing, I would suspect it is just a temporary problem.

Visited July 2014
Grass Creek, Indiana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food.”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

Great food. Always a place on our list to visit in Nashville. Awesome sandwiches and the ribs were delicious.

Visited June 2014