“Great pizza!”

Big Woods Pizza Co.
Ranked #2 of 45 Restaurants in Nashville
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Bar scene, Large groups, Dining on a budget, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Bluffton, Ohio
“Great pizza!”
Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

The pizza and bread sticks we're delicious. It's a bit pricy but the food and toppings on the pizza are quality. A 10 inch pie and order of bread sticks easily fed our family of 3. Didn't try any their beer, but their house root beer was probably the best root beer I've had. If we make it back to Nashville we would definitely make it a priority to eat here again!

• Visited June 2014

Louisville, Kentucky
“Good Pizza”
Reviewed July 4, 2014

Really had a good time at Big Woods Pizza. The weather was nice so we dined outside. My wife and I couldn't decide between two different specialty pizzas so they baked us one half and half. Both were delicious! Our waitress was great and when I told her what kind of beer I liked she brought out two samples brewed right there at Big Woods brewery. I chose the "6 ft. Blonde" which is a light ale. The only reason I gave this a very good instead of an excellent was there was no host/hostess and that led to some confusion as far as seating goes. Not sure if this is an everyday thing, I would suspect it is just a temporary problem.

Visited July 2014
Grass Creek, Indiana
“Great food.”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

Great food. Always a place on our list to visit in Nashville. Awesome sandwiches and the ribs were delicious.

Indianapolis, Indiana
“Tasty Pizza and Craft Beer”
Reviewed June 25, 2014

The hand made pizza is way better than any chain pizza, hands down. They have about 8 craft beers to satisfy the beer snob. Super friendly staff and nicely priced too.

Terre Haute, Indiana
“Good Pizza”
Reviewed June 25, 2014

We really liked the pizza but parking was a challenge to pick it up since it is downtown. Service was good. I noticed they had live music being played on the porch outside.

Visited June 2014

Been to Big Woods Pizza Co.? Share your experiences!