“Excellent Food and Pizza”

Big Woods Pizza Co.
Ranked #2 of 45 Restaurants in Nashville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Nashvi
“Excellent Food and Pizza”
Reviewed January 20, 2014

My husband and I spent a weekend in Nashville, IN. We ate here on Friday night and enjoyed a flight of beer, the nachos appetizer and some calzones. The next night, we ended up eating here again because most of the other restaurants in town were closed for winter. We had the nachos and beer again along with a pizza. All of it was delicious! We also found the staff to be very friendly.

• Visited January 2014

Columbus, Indiana
“Order never seems to be right”
Reviewed January 15, 2014

I have ate here a couple times. Both times they have either forgotten part of our order or it has just been wrong. Once we did get our pizza it was good but it was a long wait.

Visited January 2014
Upton, Kentucky
“very good pizza”
Reviewed January 13, 2014

The pizza here was very good and was huge as well. Had one of their home brewed beers while here. Great taste, but was a little flat. Would definitely eat here again

Visited May 2013
Indiana
“BEST PIZZA IN OUR AREA”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

This is by far the best pizza in our area since Pasquales went out of business over a decade or two ago. I LOVE pizza. I am always trying to find a good pizza and I have finally found one and it is only a 30 minute drive from my home. Big Woods just happened to be a half way point for our family to meet on a Sunday for lunch. It was REALLY good. I would NOT recommend going there if the COLTS are playing on the same day. It can get really noisy and LOUD during the game and you cannot hear each other talk. There were 14 of us and they had to arrange tables. We went at 1:30 to avoid a crowd but with the COLTS game, it was croweded and very noisy. This was our first visit and we didn't know that they had TV's in the resturant or we proabably would have chosen a different location due to the Colts game. My husband and I have been back and the pizza was still excellent, no COLTS game and it was a nice relaxed atmosphere. We will definately GO BACK. My husband has to have a GF crust and it was also very good.

• Visited December 2013
Bloomington, Indiana
“Awesome!”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

The pizza was amazing our server was outstanding! She was patent with us because it was our first time at big woods pizza! Let us sample beers before we ordered them and knew her beer! Will def be back!

• Visited December 2013