“Great food!”

Big Woods Pizza Co.
Ranked #2 of 49 Restaurants in Nashville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Description: Big Woods Pizza Co. is just across the alley from the original Big Woods brew pub in Nashville, Ind. We offer family-friendly indoor and outdoor seating, a premium pizza menu, and your favorite, Brown County-made Quaff ON! ales and Hard Truth spirits.
Reviewed November 3, 2013

We decided on our last night in Nashville to try the Big Woods Pizza Co. Their special was Thai Pork Curry served over fried rice. I love curry and this was a really good one! Will return.

Reviewed November 1, 2013

You need to visit this restaurant for the brew (it is a pizza and microbrewery). Pizza is good to great. Beer is amazing. Special for the fall was a beer called Hunter's Moon - pumpkin spiced beer - absolutely one of the best beers I have every had. And Casey at the restaurant suggested creating a pumpkin beer float (with vanilla ice cream) with it. Capital idea - great dessert to top off the evening. Martin, the brewer, knows his beers and should enter this one in competition. We have had other of their brews at other times - all exceptional. Server Kathy was polite and attentive to our needs.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

Loved the food
Disliked the live music was too loud and I couldn't have a conversation with my wife.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

My husband and me went here as a day trip on our vacation. We like to try the mom and pop stores and the restaurants in the area, we saw this and wanted to try it for ourselves. the pizza was wonderful the cheese was so thick that it broke the slices in half. Meats on the pizza were so fresh I could have just ate them by itself. Service was wonderful also. Atmosphere was just like home, quaint and so nice.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

My wife and I went to Little Nashville and she took me here for the beer flight and a snack. The place was really small, and very crowded when we arrived, and the hostess told us that we should expect a 20-30 minute wait. We asked if we could walk around for a while, and she told us that would be fine. She said that if we were not there when they got to us on the list, they would pass us up. We took a quick walk around the block and were back within 10 minutes. When we got back, I asked where we were on the list only to find out that they had already passed us and she said she would move us back to the bottom of the list. Thankfully, a manager overheard this and seated us right away. With the exception of that little issue, we enjoyed it so much that we came back for dinner later that evening. The beer was good, and the food was even better. I will definitely go back the next time we are in the area.