“Great Pizza”

Big Woods Pizza Co.
Ranked #2 of 49 Restaurants in Nashville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Description: Big Woods Pizza Co. is just across the alley from the original Big Woods brew pub in Nashville, Ind. We offer family-friendly indoor and outdoor seating, a premium pizza menu, and your favorite, Brown County-made Quaff ON! ales and Hard Truth spirits.
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Great Pizza & great service, very reasonable prices! The pizza tasted very fresh, it is hand-tossed and it was light and crispy, super cheesy as well. The also ordered their cheesy bread and it was delicious.
The place was clean, so it was the bathroom.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

It was worth with wait. Really liked the Busted Knuckle Ale. Had the hamburgers because the ribs were not ready yet. We are looking forward to going back on our next return trip to Nashville.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

Cute Pizza parlor with great variety of pizza and sandwiches. I have to say that the BBQ Nachos are my favorite, but everything that we had off the menu was awesome! Will definitely be eating here again on a future visit to Nashville, IN.

1  Thank Angie-Randy_H
Reviewed April 12, 2013

The best pizza I've had in YEARS, I'd make the hour drive just to eat there again! Family friendly and they offer a great beer selection

Reviewed April 4, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in here this evening because of the ratings on Trip Advisor. Before our order came we watched the table next to us get pizzas. They looked wonderful. Didn't know if we made a mistake by ordering their calzones. We were not disappointed. They were huge. I couldn't eat all mine. The mozzarella cheese on the calzone was especially tasty. And the bread around it was excellent. My hubby had the milk stout beer and my son had their root beer and both really enjoyed them. It's a quaint little place with a cabin rustic theme. We loved it and would definitely recommend it to others looking for a pizza place.

Been to Big Woods Pizza Co.? Share your experiences!