“A great place to eat”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Nashville, Indiana, United States
“A great place to eat”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

I moved to Nashville Indiana just over 2 years ago and Big Woods Pizza Co. has been a slice of heaven. Originally from the Chicago land area I know good pizza and this is good pizza. Also have to recommend the Pulled Pork Nachos. The ambiance is good for a date night or a gathering of friends. The big screens are on but the sound is muted so you don't need to talk over it. Service is awesome and the servers are very attentive and amiable.

Carmel, Indiana
“Nice, comfortable restaurant”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

I had the spaghetti special and it was really good, it should definitely be a permanent addition to the menu. The waitress originally forgot the breadstick that was supposed to come with it until I asked about ordering a side of breadsticks after I received my food. The pizza was just OK, my husband likes a thinner crust, but did not see options for picking the type of crust on the menu. His pizza was also supposed to have sausage on it, but we really had to dig around to find any. The waitress was pleasant and polite, but did not notice when we needed refills and at one point the music was loud enough that I had to almost yell to get her attention before she got away. That said, we would probably come back and give them another chance.

Lafayette, Indiana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Unremarkable”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Given the many reviews over any other restaurant in Nashville, I expected a savory menu selections. Pizza dominated over the single order of ravioli or tortellini. As the later two were not made in the restaurant I selected a pizza with pepperoni,mushroom, and garlic.

The pizza taste was unremarkable. The crust wasn't bad tasting but didn't leave me wanting to come back either

I only realized after I paid and was leaving that, the mushrooms I ordered were not on the pizza.

1 Thank rita h
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Our favorite place for food and drink!”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

We just went to Nashville two weeks ago (early March). This was a place we frequented last year several times and we loved it. This year, we went EVERY DAY. Their food is fantastic. You can also tell they've found their stride with their beer - it is phenomenal. Service was good, atmosphere is great, and we will be visiting again...a LOT. ;)

Zionsville, Indiana
“Big Woods Pizza is eclectic Nashville at its best !”
Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

Piping hit pizza and breadsticks melt in your mouth! Servings are large, service is fine, and everyone's friendly at Big Woods!