“Fun Place - Great Food”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Plymouth, Minnesota
“Fun Place - Great Food”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

The food here is always great! The wait staff is fun, friendly and efficient. Prices are good and the food is served quickly and always fresh tasting. This is a small restaurant so you may have to wait for seating but it will be worth it. Try the burger or one of their salads - delicious!

Visited October 2012

Cincinnati, OH
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great beer, pizza and service”
Reviewed January 4, 2013 via mobile

Very cool, rustic pizza place that captures the feeling of the area. Had a great waitress named Dannyn that made the experience even better. Try some beer samplers until you find the one you love, then order a gourmet pizza. I promise you'll have a great lunch or dinner. You can even order a growler of beer to go. We took two home with us.

Indianapolis, Indiana
“Bareknuckle and Pizza”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

The Pizza is fantastic....but the Bare Knuckle Ale is even better! We ordered carry-out, but after I went to pick it up, I wished we had dined in. The atmosphere is very warm and inviting...It's got kind of a rustic log cabin feel to it :-)

Visited December 2012
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Great food, great beer - what more could you want?”
Reviewed December 27, 2012

Have eaten here several times. Everything has been yummy. Service is great. Prices reasonable. Things I would recommend trying: Pulled pork nachos. They are a.m.a.z.i.n.g. Pizza any kind and the chicken bacon ranch (not sure exactly what it's called) sandwich newly added to their lunch menu very delicious. I've had salads-decent and the calzones-HUGE but more dough than filler.
Did I mention the pulled pork nachos?! The best thing I've ever tasted.

• Visited December 2012
Owensboro, Kentucky, United States
“Great service great food.”
Reviewed December 24, 2012

First off Dannyn was an amazing server. She told me her favorites and we trusted her. Good thing we diid bc it was amazing. The pepperoni stuffed breadsticks on the App list is a must. My wife and I also shared the raviollis. We heard on tripadvisor that the pizza was just okay so we stayed away from that and trusted our Dannyn and it paid off :). Thank you so much for the great experience!

• Visited December 2012