“Great fun!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Holler Hoppin' Zip Lines
Ranked #2 of 4 Tours in Nashville
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Holler Hoppin' Zip Lines at Rawhide Ranch USA is the best family interactive Value in Brown County! A playful experience filled with laughter as you soar over the "hollers" of beautiful Brown County, IN. Groups of up to 10 get a six zip adventure for an approx 1.5 Hour experience at just $35/person. You'll feel like you're flying as the ground falls away up to 50 feet below. Land lightly on your feet on the other side. Now offering daytime and nighttime tours.. Come and explore the best of Brown County on the Holler Hoppin' Zip Lines! Reservations required - please call in advance
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Great fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

What a nice place to go - only a little over an hour from Indianapolis, so a great day trip! Nice accommodations for a weekend visit too.

Staff is outstanding! We've never done any zip lining, but the staff was so good (and funny!) that it made it all seem like a great adventure. Out 14 yr old granddaughter is visiting, and she was the one who wanted to go....since she was a minor, she needed to be accompanied. So there were the two grandparents tagging along. Wow! Fun.

Thanks to Amy and Jesse for a great experience.

Visited July 2013
TeamEffectInc, Manager at Holler Hoppin' Zip Lines, responded to this review, July 16, 2013
I think that’s just one of the perks of hanging out with grandkids, isn’t it? ;) Thanks for visiting from Indy. We’re only an hour apart, but a world away.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“We had a blast!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

My sister and I were 'newbies' to zipping, and hesitant to give this a try. We were in a group of 2, just us, with the best guides ever, Walker, Amy and Molly. They quickly eased our fears with their humor and focus on safety. This is the course to take if you're a first timer: every line increased in length and difficulty. My only regret was it was over before I knew it. Can't wait to zip again!

Visited June 2013
We love rookies!! You should probably come back 3 or 4 more times to be sure you get your fill. ;) Next time try a Night Hop!
“Great for the whole family.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2013

My family and I visited over July 4th weekend. Our guides were Jesse and Krystal. Jesse plays straight man to Krystal's comedic banter. Both were engaging to all ages of my family. We also found them professional but not in a stiff, strict way which helped put my two usually "scaredy cats" at ease. They make sure you understand procedure and what's going to happen next.
Price was comparable to other offers in the area as well.
Overall, I was happy with the Ranch, the experience, and especially the luck of the draw
of Jesse and Krystal. (I hope I spelled those correctly)

Visited July 2013
I think it’s safe to say that anyone looks like the “straight-man” next to Krystel, but Jesse does do it best. We’re glad we could get the more timid in your group to join in the fun. We strive to be inclusive.
Cincinnati, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great time! Great staff!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2013

We had about 20 people from our group participate over the last few days at Holler Hoppin' Zip Lines and everyone had a good time. Jesse and Mykal were my guides and they did a great job. We were a particularly kid heavy group, and they were a lot of fun! We would definitely go back. We worked with Fritz while we were booking (which was a lot of back and forth (on our part, not his) due to the size of the group and he was very friendly and accommodating. It made the difference on where we decided to book! Thanks guys and keep up the good work!

Visited July 2013
We’re glad we could accommodate. Let us know when you’re on your way back, we’d love to see you again! The Rawhide Ranch and Holler Hoppin’ Zip Lines are great for families!
Fort Wayne, Indiana
“Great time!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2013

Krystal and Grant at Holler Hoppin' Zip Lines provided a great zip line experience!! Safety was their number one priority as it should be. Jokes, laughter and knowing the first names of all in the group made the whole experience great fun for all the novices in our group. Highly recommend this reasonably price activity!!!

Visited July 2013
TeamEffectInc, Manager at Holler Hoppin' Zip Lines, responded to this review, July 6, 2013
Steve, we had a great time with you too! Next time you’re here, maybe I’ll tell you my “lightbulb joke” to go along with the one you told. Good luck to Catherine with school!