“Awesome experience” 5 of 5 bubbles

Holler Hoppin' Zip Lines
Ranked #2 of 4 Tours in Nashville
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Holler Hoppin' Zip Lines at Rawhide Ranch USA is the best family interactive Value in Brown County! A playful experience filled with laughter as you soar over the "hollers" of beautiful Brown County, IN. Groups of up to 10 get a six zip adventure for an approx 1.5 Hour experience at just $35/person. You'll feel like you're flying as the ground falls away up to 50 feet below. Land lightly on your feet on the other side. Now offering daytime and nighttime tours.. Come and explore the best of Brown County on the Holler Hoppin' Zip Lines! Reservations required - please call in advance
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities
Fishers, Indiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2012

We were in town for a get away with some friends. We had been to raw hide ranch before to ride horses. Which I would also recommend. And I found out through them about the zip lines. I know there are 2 to choose from in Nashville. I would pick these guys. The crew was just as entertaining as the zips. We were all a little nervous. But 10 seconds in. It goes away and we had a blast. Was great fun. Easy going crew fun to learn from. Great experience. Will do it again

Visited December 2012
1 Thank B S
TeamEffectInc, Owner at Holler Hoppin' Zip Lines, responded to this review, December 13, 2012
YOU GUYS WERE A BLAST! Walker and I had a great time with the four of you. You guys were such good sports - despite all the teasing - and you're right! Pretty soon, Walker and I really weren't scared anymore! We're so pleased you chose Holler Hoppin' Zip Lines at the Rawhide Ranch and that you also took the opportunity to try the trail rides too. People come here over and over again and we enjoy getting to know them. There's something special going on here that cannot be matched - we think it’s YOU! :)
See you next time. Thanks for the great review!

Spencer, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“WEE!! Fun for all ages.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2012

What a fun filled time at Holler Hoppin and I am 62. I haven't stopped talking about it to my friends and family yet. The staff was so energized and made sure we were safe at all time, we laughed and enjoyed the entire experience. A thrill for me and my fellow Braysville Homemakers from Owen County. I suggest you gather your buddies and make time for fun at a reasonable price at Holler Hoppin' !!!

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Deb J
We're so pleased that you and the Braysville Homemakers came out to give Holler Hoppin' a try. You guys were a blast! I hope you'll continue to spread the good word to others about your experience with us. See you next time!
Bloomington, Indiana
“Awesome Fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2012

We went to let our hair down after spending a lot of time planning a work event. There were five of us and we had a lot of fun as a group and tested our personal limitations. My favorite is zip #5! Lots of fun!

Visited December 2012
TeamEffectInc, Owner at Holler Hoppin' Zip Lines, responded to this review, December 5, 2012
I appreciate that you brought your work crew to us to let off a little steam after working hard together in your meeting. We hope that donning a harness with us will become your new way to shake off the - I've been sitting too long feeling.
See you next time!
“What a blast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2012

My husband and I went as part of anniversary trip. What fun we had!!! Highly recommend. Molly and Emily our guides were great

Emily, Molly and the rest of us at the Holler Hoppin' Zip Lines at Rawhide Ranch would like to thank you for the positive Trip Advisor review. We are pleased that you chose us as a way to celebrate your anniversary. We hope that you'll think of us as an annual tradition. Tell everyone what you have found here at the Rawhide Ranch and we'll be sure to take good care of them.
Indianapolis, IN
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fun for Everyone”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2012 via mobile

Took my son here over his fall break from school. At 9, he was excited and also a little intimidated, but the wonderful staff and their support and encouragement turned him into a die-hard fan. Great for kids of all ages as there are minimal stairs to climb and no multi-story towers to scale; course takes advantage of southern Indiana's naturally hilly terrain. True thrill seekers may want to try the nighttime course option.

A sincere thank you for taking the time to write a review. We LOVE what we do and we think it shows. Isn't it cool to be able to share it with others? We're so glad you brought your family to give us a try. Now you'll have to check out the Night Hops since you now have a committed Hopper! Hop On!