“Great Dinner”

Ranked #1 of 45 Restaurants in Nashville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Takeout
Description: Brewery, Distillery and Restaurant...craft beer, craft spirits, great food, good people
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I had the cheeseburger soup and a side salad with grilled chicken. The food was great and the price was reasonable.

There are newer reviews for Big Woods Brewing Co.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

Stopped in Saturday evening and had a GREAT burger. Beer and even the root beer was good. Staff was kinda CLueless and the place is so small half the customer we forced to move on. Back to the staff... Two and at times three people greeting customers as they walked up however they did not communicate with each other well at all. While customers waited people were walking up and getting seated ahead of those waiting because of this lack of communication. BBQ Nachos were very cold and very disappointing. Pulled pork cold and had no bbq sause on it, they drizzled a few drops of bbq sause over the top. Almost couldn't choke them down but we were hungry. Again the burger was very large and really good, I think they actually cooked it outside on a grill. Waitress was very nice and her being so great kept me from complaining about the nachos. Wish I could remember her name.

Reviewed May 25, 2013

recommended by our hosts. dining room is small but comfortable, dining also out on front porch. we were greeted as soon as we walked in and offered samples of some of thier beers. ordered the nachos and chicken sandwich with the cucumber salad. great food. our waiter was super friendly even saw us the next day walking and invited us back. will definetly go. prices were average.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

My husband and I are huge Nashville, Ind. fans and have been for many, many years. We try to get to town at least three or four times a year. We were pleasantly surprised when we saw the advertisements for this new restaurant. We've eaten here a few times and will be visiting this weekend and this is the place we will go for lunch. We love microbrews and we've sampled a few of their beers and they are excellent. The food is very very tasty. We've tried sandwiches, some appetizers , and my favorites are the BBB burgers and the fried rice. We've also experienced excellent service by the same waitress described by one reviewer. She is definitely all about customer service. The place is surprisingly small but, since our first visit, it's just become "COZY". We can't wait to visit this weekend!!!

Reviewed May 12, 2013

I was in town for the Gnaw Bone 50k and ended up having dinner at Big Woods two nights in a row. It's a great location in the middle of town, good apps, salads, pizza, and sandwiches. I'm a vegetarian and they had plenty of options for me.