“Walked out!!!”

Ranked #1 of 46 Restaurants in Nashville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Takeout
Description: Big Woods Village in Nashville Indiana is home to the original Big Woods® brew pub, Big Woods® Pizza Co., Hard Truth® Distilling Co., and the Hard Truth® Tasting Room. The Original is for guests ages 21 and older and features gastropub fare, Quaff ON! brews, and #Hard Truth spirits. Big Woods Pizza Co. is a family friendly venue offering premium pizza, calzones, salads, sandwiches, and our famous pulled pork nachos alongside Quaff ON! ales and Hard Truth spirits.
Reviewed March 30, 2013

This establishment used to be very good, most notably their beer cheese and pretzel. During our recent Spring Break Trip, we were excited to stop shopping and eat there. I have no idea what they were thinking, but not only could the tea of walked itself to the table, we were informed that they no longer serve the beer cheese. So disappointing we left, did not eat or drink.

1  Thank IndianapolisBeckyBob
3Fish, Owner at Big Woods Village, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2013

We decide what stays on our menu based largely on customer input. I'm sorry Becky missed the Beer Cheese, but when we took Beer Cheese off the menu, we added some great new items. We try to please all our guest so we hope the reviewer will stop in next time she's in Nashville and give us another try. Quaff ON!

Reviewed March 30, 2013

I had the baby back ribs, grilled asparagus,mashed potatoes, and the 6-foot-blonde ale. I enjoyed the ale. It was unique with a bold spicy flavor. The waitress brought several beers out to taste, which was very helpful in making my selection. The food was excellent, and the service was friendly and helpful. The atmosphere is casual and friendly. Well worth our 45-minute drive to visit. Dan

Reviewed March 27, 2013

I really enjoy Big Woods. I live about two hours away, but every once in awhile I drive up for the weekend. The staff is always super nice (especially the short manager guy), and you just get a nice homie feel in the place. Not just the staff though, it seems that other Brown Co. patrons there always start up a conversation and it just adds to the experience.

I recommend the beer sampler, and nachos. The sampler is a great price, and you get to enjoy all their beers. If you go while they have acoustic music playing, then I can not think of a place I rather be.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

I've been to this place a few times and it never disappoints! My favorite place to visit in Nashville. I'd recommend it as the one place you need to go if you're in the area as the service is always superb, and the beer and food are delicious. Not too mention there's always good tunes playing - what more do you need?

Reviewed March 19, 2013

I can't speak highly enough of Big Woods. The beer is amazing! The food is awesome. The service is excellent. Whether you're there for date night or with a group of friends, this place never disappoints! The quaint, very chill atmosphere and the yummo menu makes this place Nashville's finest!!

Been to Big Woods Village? Share your experiences!