“Down home good” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Destin
“Down home good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2013

Loved the hominess of this place. We ate breakfast here both mornings we were in Nashville. Loved the food and the service and the atmosphere.

Visited October 2013

Noblesville, Indiana
“It was okay.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013

We were happy to find somewhere with a short wait and hot food. :) Everyone was very friendly, and the IU/Bobby Knight atmosphere very engaging. The menu was short, and the food pretty ordinary. I would rather go somewhere that offers a little different menu when I'm away from home. I think it's the atmosphere that does it for this place!

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
“The same 25 years ago as it is today. ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2013 via mobile

The secret to this place is too come early as this place is relatively small and fills up very quickly. If you have to wait you may be waiting quit a while. The food is great and the service is good but sometimes you kind of get lost in the crowd. I recommend it as I have for the last 25 years but get up early and arrive early for a truly great experience.

“"Cute little place for lunch"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2013

My husband and I stopped here for lunch while in town. There was a really long waiting line but they did an awesome job getting people in quickly. Once we got inside and my husband saw the whole place was IU and Bobby Knight themed he was sold!!! They have a limited menu of about 8 sandwiches and everything comes with fries and cole slaw. I wasn't sure about not having much selection but let me tell you... They pick a few items to sell and they do it WELL!!! Those sandwiches were amazing!!!!!

Visited October 2013
Huntington, Indiana
“Long wait”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2013

We were seated within 5 minutes of getting there but then I think our waitress completely forgot about us, she brought our drinks and took our orders, but never came back for refills. Over 30 minutes later we stopped her to ask if she could check on our food, and a few minutes later she came out with it and got refills, but others that came in after us already were eating. She didn't apologize for the wait or anything, she just started talking really loud to us and moved on. We probalby won't be back.

Visited September 2013