“enticing smell”

Dining options: Breakfast
Columbus, Ohio
“enticing smell”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

latte and regular flavored coffee were amazing! Close to Conerstone, recommend walking here for a breakfast and coffee

Visited September 2012

Bloomington, Indiana
“Quaint but crowded”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

This unique coffee house has all the charms you would expect in a Nashville eatery. The Daily Grind offers dozens of appealing coffee blends and a small menu. Most interesting are the many souvenirs that decorate the small but comfortable dining area. This cafe can get overwhelmed with customers during the busy tourist season. The tiny counter and waiting area can feel claustrophobic so you may want to time your visit in the off hours.

Visited May 2012
“The aroma of awesome!”
Reviewed August 29, 2012

I stopped in here one morning with a co-worker for a meeting and had a wonderful experience! We were greeted kindly when we walked in and enjoyed great conversation with the owner. I love coffee and was excited to try the recommended roast...which was delicious! When we sat down for our meeting, we were guided to "the best meeting table in the house", one with a view and an outlet nearby for our computers! The customer service here was great. I'll definitely be stopping by here again!!

Mooresville, Indiana
“Best Coffee in Nashville”
Reviewed August 18, 2012

I love The Daily Grind. My husband and I have been going here since we were teenagers. His mom had a shop just opposite of the Daily Grind. Now, we have started our son on the daily grind kick when he is in Nashville. I love the shop, and the girls are all very sweet and the coffee is AMAZING!! If you haven't tried them, try the chocolate covered espresso beans....

• Visited August 2012
Bloomington, Indiana
“Completely unacceptable.”
Reviewed August 12, 2012

My family and I traveled to Nashville for the weekend and we were looking for a nice coffee shop to enjoy some lunch, coffee, and a soccer game on the laptop. This place had free wifi and looked nice, so we decided to stop here today.

We spent over $30 on food and drinks, and though the coffee was pretty mediocre, that wasn't even the worst of it. We were told to leave for overstaying our welcome, at a COFFEE SHOP. The owner came to our table and said he was going to "cut us off," and that "sorry, but I have to draw the line somewhere." Needless to say, we will not be giving this jerk our hard earned money when we come back to Nashville, and I would advise that you do not either. Being this rude to paying customers is completely unacceptable.

• Visited August 2012