“Cute cafe, but not worth the visit!”
Review of Muddy Boots Cafe - CLOSED

Muddy Boots Cafe
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed October 10, 2010

My hubby, daughter, and I visited the Muddy Boots Cafe yesterday around lunch time and were definately disappointed.
Although there were only 6 others eating in the cafe, it took 15 minutes before we were given our drink orders!!! We also made the mistake of sitting in the back of the restaurant. People from the kitchen kept coming and going through the back door and opening the restroom door which was very smelly. I believe most of the kitchen staff was outside taking smoke/dinner breaks almost the entire time. I was surprised that any cooking got done at all. Our food was okay...my hubby got the barbeque sandwhich and I got the angus cheeseburger. We both also got homefries. The fries were WAY overseasoned and my hubby did not like his barbeque, but I did think the burger was good. For 2 sandwhiches, homefries, and 3 drinks it was around thirty dollars. We also had a hard time getting refills. They also had pesky flies, probably due to the back door being left open so much. -I wish we would have tried the Nashville House instead!

The good...the decor. was kind of cute, suppose to have music at night, and they had a wide variety of desserts.

3  Thank shifty_travels

Reviewed September 26, 2010

Had lunch here and found the angus burgers wonderful. Enjoyed the atmosphere with mis-matched tables and trendy menu. Wi-Fi available here.

1  Thank Hoodwinked1
Reviewed September 25, 2010

Some friends, my husband and I made our annual trek to Nashville on September 18th. As soon as we got into town we all decided we wanted a little something to snack on. I had read the terrific reviews for Muddy Boots here on Trip Advisor and it so happened we parked in a lot close to the restaurant so we popped in to see what it was like.

Most of the group purchased beverages and individually wrapped cookies. One person purchased a cinnamon roll. We went outside to the picnic tables to eat. Our friends seemed to like their selections.

My husband and I split an Oatmeal-Raisin Cookie and a powdered sugar dusted Chocolate Crinkle-type cookie. Both cookies were generously sized, soft, flavorful, and delicious.

Hubby and I would like to stop in for more cookies +/or to try other Muddy Boot's items on future visits to Brown County.

Reviewed May 18, 2010

Muddy Boots belongs in Nashville, IN. It's a very relaxed place with free WiFi, great food and super service. The menu changes with lots of specials and home made pies. The coffee is excellent and the dishes all have a little something different. My kids love this place, so does my wife and my college buddies are even hooked. Go out of your way to try this place.

It is casual, reasonably priced and weird. No wine list or linen.

Reviewed January 31, 2010

Muddy boots has great coffee and delicious, fresh,heathy food. My husband and I are both vegetarians and were both trilled with our breakfasts
I was very happy with the breakfast menu, the service and the over all feel of the restaurant. Its obvious they really care about the quality of the food they serve. We went to 'the artist colony" the night before and we're totally shocked by the slop they tried to pass off as food.