“Just OK”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night
Reviewed June 11, 2014

We decided to try Muddy Boots Cafe for breakfast before leaving Nashville. It was very interesting looking and a fun place to go. Our waitress was very good. As it got closer to lunch and they got busier they needed a 2nd server. Plus she was running the cash register. My coffee was the worst I have ever tasted in my life. Not sure if it sat too long or what but I told her and she took it away and took it off the bill. Our food was decent. I had biscuits and gravy and it had good flavor and was hot. Hubby had the breakfast sandwich, similar to an Egg McMuffin, and he said it was good. Yet nothig exceptional. It was our least favorite dining experience while in Nashville. Probably wouldnt go back.

Reviewed June 9, 2014

Their food was great and a great price worth stopping in. And the workers are very pleasant. And a homey environment.

Reviewed June 9, 2014

Eat there every time I am in Nashville. Great local flavor, delicious food and fun entertainment. Their Lavender Lemonade is tasty and refreshing.

Reviewed June 1, 2014

We stopped in around 9:00 on a Sunday morning for breakfast and got more than we hoped for! The tables were somewhat tight, but the mismatched chairs and eclectic decor made it feel like we were back in time at Grandma's house. The food portions were good, clearly made to order, and our server Nicole was fantastic! A fun, quirky little place that we look forward to returning to.

Reviewed May 24, 2014

Rustic building and decor, the service was good. The menu is vegan friendly. They had music the evening that we were there, a male and female guitarist and singers. They performed separately. I had the Dory, wild rice with tomatoes, peppers onions and artichokes, it was very tastey and filling. My wife had the grilled cheese with cole slaw and chips, it was also good. We both had soft drinks and our bill was only $20. They stay open a little later than most every thing else in Nashville IN.