“Great breakfast and coffee!”
Review of Muddy Boots Cafe - CLOSED

Muddy Boots Cafe
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff
Sellersburg, Indiana
“Great breakfast and coffee!”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

Went there for breakfast. Had a great Mocha Latte, and a great breakfast. Friendly staff and great atmosphere. Will go back!

Visited March 2013

Columbus, Indiana, United States
“Great place to sit and enjoy good food, good friends and good times”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

I wanted to come here because I loved the name, lol We have been here several times and have not ever been disappointed, food is good from breakfast in the mornings to sandwiches, wraps and salads for lunch and dinner. Also a good children's menu. Prices are fair, and they usually have some local live entertainment in evenings. Servers are nice and friendly. We stop by here every chance we get.

• Visited February 2013
Zionsville, Indiana
“Muddy Boots is "downhome" with a twist!”
Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

Just learned about Muddy Boots via trip advisor today. Worth a visit but it's not a "don't miss it." Home fries and bean soup were really good but BBQ was average. Salad was fine and plentiful but not remarkable. Still looking forward to the giant molasses cooky! FYI...no beer, wine, etc. for Muddy Boots.

Aurora, Illinois, United States
“Unique little restaurant at the end of town.”
Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

I've been here twice. I like the kitschy atmosphere. The food is delicious, and very well priced for the portion that is received. The most recent meal I enjoyed was the black bean and cheese burrito. All the different flavors in this burrito were amazing. It also came with some tasty sour cream and fresh salsa. The only reason it did not get an overall 5 star is because three of the four of us ordered their special, which was chili, in a lunch combination of something called a Judy (half sandwich and cup of soup or chili). The waitress, who we had a little difficulty communicating our orders to, took everyone's order and went to the kitchen. After about 5 minutes she came back and told us that there was only enough for a single bowl of chili. Two happily chose something else, while the other decided to have the "bowl" of chili instead of the cup. It was when the massive bowl came to the table that we were a little disappointed. That one bowl could've easily provided at least two, possibly all three cups of chili. We were not discouraged and genuinely enjoyed our food and experience. I also purchased a slice of cherry pie and a date oatcake to go. They were both very satisfying and exceeded my expectations. I will definitely be returning to this restaurant and I would certainly recommend it to anyone visiting the area.

“The tomato soup tasted like throw-up :(”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

The hummus appetizer was good but the tomato soup tasted like throw-up. I even had my 2 friends taste the soup and they agreed...disgusting. I haven't been back...probably will not ever go back.

1 Thank Nesahm