“Quirky, ultra-casual, but a cut above”
Review of Muddy Boots Cafe - CLOSED

Muddy Boots Cafe
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Had dinner here on a Saturday night in October, when many Nashville eateries are overwhelmed with tourists. Eclectic decor probably came from yard sales. But the wait was short, the service was good, and the food surprisingly interesting. Try the chicken artichoke wrap. Also had good musical entertainment (a Baby Boomer couple who sang and played guitar. Very professional.) Be aware that the town seems to shut down around 9, even on Saturday night.

There are newer reviews for Muddy Boots Cafe

Reviewed October 17, 2012

This place was very close to our hotel, The Hidden Valley Inn so we thought we would try for breakfast. My husband and I both had omlettes and they were excellent. Their coffee selection was great and they even had Dirty Chai Lattes. I would definately recommend giving Muddy Boots a try.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

I had the muddy boot bowl of beans and after adding ketchup and salt, it tasted better but not like mine at home. The service is terribly slow...and this was on a Sunday. My son liked their grilled cheese sandwich, and my daughter was pleased with the marinara kid's meal, but I would have to pass on this restaurant on my next visit.

1  Thank ninanana9
Reviewed October 14, 2012

Dont over look this place! It is near the end of the little shopping town. The hot teas are great. They used a tea press. Also, visit the "Holly Shop" across the street.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

I have a talented friend, Chuck Wills, who plays (and sings) in a band that plays often at the Muddy Boots Cafe. The food is very good, and when you add the music you are all set for a wonderful, fun time.

1  Thank Kim L