“GREAT EXPERIENCE”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Casa del Sol

Casa del Sol
Ranked #5 of 45 Restaurants in Nashville
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
indianapolis
“GREAT EXPERIENCE”
Reviewed November 7, 2009

This is a great mexican restaurant! Wonderful food, good service, nice atmosphere. We try to go and eat there each time we're in Nashville. if you have to have alcohol you can go to their sister site in Columbus. Try it and see!

Houston, Texas
“Great Food!”
Reviewed October 16, 2009

I don't know what the other reviewers are talking about, but Casa del Sol (formerly Maldonados) is one of me and my wife's favorite restaurants. The service is always good and the food always comes out very quickly. We have never had a problem and we recommend it to all of our friends as we live just down the road in Bloomington.

Greenwood
“This place was terrible”
Reviewed September 28, 2009

I went to Casa Del Sol with my boyfriend a couple months ago, and I have to say, it was a terrible expirience. We were greated by a rude teenager who seemed to preoccupied reading her magazine to even seat us. After what seemed like 10 minutes, we were seated at a rickety table that was still sticky from the previous guests. By boyfriend ordered a chicken taco salad, which was more like soup in a tortilla bowl. I ordered a hard taco, and by the time it got to the table, it was soggy and cold. We could not even finish our meals, we had to get out as soon as possible.

3 Thank sandythmpsn

Been to Casa del Sol? Share your experiences!