“Disappointed. .. but they made it right!”
Review of Casa del Sol

Casa del Sol
Ranked #6 of 46 Restaurants in Nashville
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

The atmosphere was very nice for couples or families. The restaurant was packed but we were seated fairly quickly as it is situated in a tourist trap so I expected to have a wait. We waited at least 25 minutes for just regular Mexican dishes. Our server told us that 2 very large orders went in just ahead of ours. When our food arrived my enchilada was just room temperature as was my husband's burrito combo. I just asked to have my food reheated. They, instead, replaced it with an extremely hot one and took it off my bill. I hadn't asked for that. Everyone else at our table enjoyed their food. The salsa was very food. All in all, a nice place to eat.

Reviewed July 13, 2014

We were disappointed to find out that the Casa del Sol in Columbus IN had closed but a beautiful convertible ride (15 minutes) and we were in Nashville at the new Casa del Sol. The staff served us outside on the patio which was a very nice atmosphere. Drinks, and chips & salsa were delivered quickly. It was a bit of a wait on our meals but the patio was so nice we definitely didn't mind. The food was great and the staff was very friendly and accommodating. We will definitely be back!

Reviewed July 8, 2014

The staff was very nice. The food was good and they allowed us to dine in the patio with my dog!
The are very near the Chateau Thomas wine tasting room.
There margaritas were good and we all enjoyed our food.

Reviewed July 6, 2014

Had lunch here with a friend. The outside dining is pleasant and smells much better than eating inside! We ordered stuffed poblano peppers, a hard shell taco, rice and a tamale. When it came to us the peppers were floating in grease. My taco was laying in grease and some kind of liquid, making it a soggy mess. The tamale was mealy and not very good. The salsa was like liquid. At least the chips were warm. I was really frustrated that everything else was barely luke warm. I didn't feel very well after eating here. Won't be back.

1  Thank bethwalden3
Reviewed July 1, 2014

Awesome customer service great food and yummy margarita perfectly well done !!! Thanks for helping make my vacation a great one !