Going to Nashville is a highlight of the fall season, and the town thrives on tourist traffic throughout the year. We stayed at Brown County Inn this past weekend, and were disappointed yet again. There have been signs of updating, but it only goes so far. The rooms are old and the bathrooms are small. Even a curved shower curtain would improve the small bathtub/shower combination. The halls are always ice-cold. We were kept awake most of the night by a group that was meeting there that weekend. The front desk phone rang busy all night, and the night manager never picked up on his/her line. The dining room personnel are very friendly, but the pork loin was dry, and the bread pudding was overbaked, along with a too-sugary sauce. The fried chicken and fried biscuits were good, but it looked like the fryer grease needed changing, as both came out dark and unappetizing. We certainly didn't get our money's worth either way.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Brown County Inn is conveniently located just three blocks South of downtown Nashville and a short drive from Brown County State Park. The Inn offers 99 guest rooms with two suites, a restaurant, bar and conference facilities. Amenities include a covered pool pavilion, children's play area, miniature golf, shuffleboard, horseshoes and walkable garden. Each room features a key card lock, private balcony or patio, flat screen tv, phone, coffee maker and bathroom. WiFi is complimentary throughout the Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your Brown County Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brown County Hotel Nashville
- Brown County Nashville
- Brown County Inn Nashville