“Lost my heart to the Butter Pecan”
Review of Ice Cream Cottage

Ice Cream Cottage
Ranked #4 of 4 Dessert in Nashville
Description: We are nestled in the Iris Garden Gallery Complex one Block North of the Courthouse next to the Copperhead Gem Mine. We have no indoor seating available, but offer two cafe style tables on our porch as well as four tables with umbrella's in front of our business. There is no street parking but you may pay to park in the next block, or find parking along any other street in the village. We serve Blue Bell ice cream, we also have many food items.
mason
“Lost my heart to the Butter Pecan”
Reviewed April 13, 2012

The ice cream was homemade and had such a great taste. Had it in a waffle cone which was fresh and crunchy. All and all it was delicious and a good memory>

Visited April 2012
Ice_Cream_Cottage, Manager at Ice Cream Cottage, responded to this review, June 2, 2012
Thank you for your review about us, since we recently switched to Blue Bell Ice Cream (originally from Texas) our ice cream has been much better. The flavors are packed with goodies, and less air than other ice creams on the market which makes the quality better than anything else available! We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future!

“Good Icecream”
Reviewed November 8, 2011

Good icecream, bad service. Think my person was having a bad day

Visited November 2011
Thank you for your review, I am sorry that our employee(s) was having a bad day and you had to be treated the way you were. We hope to see you in the future, also you may find us on facebook where you can get updates on daily specials that are extended to anyone who views the page, not just merchants, and locals. We hope your next visit is better than this one was. Thanks Again!
Albany, Indiana
“PUMPKIN ICE CREAM”
Reviewed September 28, 2011

My mom and I walked into the "Ice Cream Cottage" to get a refreshment and left with a treasure...our new friend! Not only did I get to sample my favorite all time flavor of ice cream..."PUMPKIN"...I even was given whipped cream on top of it! My mom loved the Blackberry Cobbler" ice cream, too! What Mom loved the most was the compliment she received! Someone thinking she was only 57 after she'd just turned 75 made her day! Made mine, too! We're just very sorry we didn't make it back the next afternoon for the Chili and Grilled Cheese Sandwich special! We guarantee we'll be back and we will stop there again! By the way, the Chili Dog (with mustard and onions) was the best one I've ever eaten!

• Visited September 2011
Martinsville, Indiana
“Great Chili Dogs & Dessert”
Reviewed April 26, 2011

Very nice small shop that has great food and Ice Cream. Owner is one of the nicest in Nashville. Tuesday she brings in Homemade Specials. The Chicken & Noodles are Excellent. I would eat her dessert every day If I could.

• Visited October 2010
Nashville
“Pumpkin Custard, and Hugs!”
Reviewed October 11, 2008

The best pumpkin Custard in town, this small ice cream shop serves more than just ice cream. The menu inclues BBQ, Taco Salads, and much more. The service is wonderful! The owner treats you like you are family, with a huge smile, everyone is very polite and willing to offer up information about places to stay and visit while in town. And don't forget the Hugs! The owner loves to Hug you before you leave.

1 Thank koff33k1d