See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed December 14, 2017 via mobile

Staying in this hotel turned out fine. The room was nice and clean. The biggest complaint I had was I didn't have bath towels. The phone in the room didn't work for calling the front desk so I used my cell. The staff responded immediately and brought me towels. The bed was fine not nearly as bad as I thought. The trains didn't bother me at all. The breakfast items were fine.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed November 8, 2017

I read the previous reviews about the trains, and didn't think too much of it. I'm a sound sleeper, and I fall asleep very quickly. Well, the trains come by every hour overnight. I'm apparently not THAT sound of a sleeper.

The beds were also very hard. I like firm beds, but these were very firm.

Breakfast was pretty limited to just bread, yogurt, and cereal.

Staff was very friendly and let me borrow an iron/ironing board in the morning. But overall, I wouldn't recommend for a sound night's sleep.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 22, 2017 via mobile

You will NOT get any sleep here.

Train is 100 yards away and blows it's horn louder than loud, two trains per hour all night. Windows paper thin and drafty as can be.

Incompetence is abundant here. There was literally nothing right about this place.

No phone in room, asked for an iron, they couldn't find one, told me would deliver it to the room. Never came, I wore wrinkled clothes to a wedding.

Got no sleep, they tried to charge us for a package that we never bought, had to fight to get our "incidentals" deposit back.

Never, ever again.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 10, 2017

stayed here for the first time and got little to no sleep. the hotel is located right next to the railroad tracks. There must be a crossing very close to the hotel, because the trains blow their horns repeatedly when passing by the Inn. the real problem is , they ran past the Inn at all hours of the night and multiple times. Between 12:30 am and 1:00, three trains came past blowing their horns. then more around 2 and 3:00 AM.
AWFUL. have no plans to go ever go back.

Room tip: no blow dryers either
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank mouchtd
Reviewed July 2, 2017

Very clean and well kept. Good breakfast with good choices. Staff is very friendly
and helpful in answering questions and were quick to take care of a minor problem with our room. Rooms are showing some signs of need of repair. Convenient site to stayfor the Amish Acre's plays and the Thrasher's Dinner. WiFi did not work well.

Room tip: Order a room with the double hot tub.
Date of stay: July 2017