See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 8, 2017

The apartment was clean and new. Full kitchen downstairs with comfortable couch. Nice large bathroom with a jetted tub. Upstairs bedroom with air-conditioning and a balcony with views of the ocean. Refreshing pool. Trial down to 2 beaches. Quiet area.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed September 17, 2016 via mobile

4 very relaxing days in a cozy and familiar hotel. Very beautiful apartment in a beautiful place. Accessible directly to a beautiful quiet beach. Great breakfast and all at a good price. Bellissima Chios!

Stayed: September 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed September 17, 2016

Friendly,quiet and peaceful place...The owner and the staff were great...Although I have booked a different room , they changed it with a superior one for our demand. The hotel is very clean and quiet. Perfect for Chios lovers:))

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank Nejat Ç
Reviewed August 28, 2016

I was supposed to stay here for one week, but after being treated really bad, both me and my friend asked the travel agency to find another hotel for us. The owner is terrible! I was traveling as a volunteer worker, and there were many other volunteer workers that moved from the hotel during my stay at the island. I would not recommended this hotel for anyone. The rooms are also old.

• Stayed: August 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed August 19, 2016 via mobile

We had a great week in Sun Village. We stayed in with 2 adults and a 12-year old in a 1 bedroom appartment. The appartment was spacious, the beds were very good. Breakfast was as good as you would expect fro a place like this. The Tsouri family and their employees are wonderful hosts. They are really warm people and make you feel at home. Rather small pool, but it suffices. Nice and quiet beach at about 50 meters. Restaurant Veggera, which opened in June 2016, serves good food in a enjoyable atmosphere. It is owned/managed by famous members of the Tsouri family. To those of you wondering if you should go to Chios because of the refugees, I can say: we didn't encounter any trace of refugees or refugee camps. Chios is a lovely island which deserves to be visited.

Stayed: August 2016, traveled with family