“Even if you don't like beer, a place to go”

Three Floyds Brewing Co
Ranked #1 of 7 things to do in Munster
Reviewed January 10, 2013

As you drive into the industrial park, you will find the oasis! Three Floyds does not disappoint, the food is really delicious and the craft beer selection is amazing. Be sure to go hungry and start with an appetizer, they do not disappoint. Just be sure to have your ID, they do not discriminate and even if you look 50, you are bound to get carded.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

My husband and I drove 30 miles today to Three Floyds. We are both 51; he had an ID I did not. We were turned away. We will not make the effort to go to the brewery again. There are plenty of other great breweries locally to choose from such as Flossmoor Station and Revolution Brewing; who operate their business with common sense. We will spend our money there.

4  Thank Chris D
Reviewed December 19, 2012

they make beer there, food is secondary. Some portions were too small and some too big, It is off the beaten track. Try if for yourself as it changes often

Reviewed November 6, 2012

This is a cool place. The food is actually pretty good, and I love trying the different brews. My favorite is the Rasberry Beer. This place is a little tucked away so you have to pay attention. Worth the visit.

Reviewed November 3, 2012

Awesome beer! there's no doubt about it! the beer menu is just amazing. Though I didn't try all the options to be honest and no one should! :). Interesting place too, sometimes loud metal music that I don't personally mind and I think gives the place an special atmosphere. But if you are a vegetarian and want to have something to eat...you're going to have a bad time. Almost no veggie options, only french fries and I think one more side dish and maybe 1 appetizer option. So, I'd highly recommend vegetarians to eat before. My non-vegetarian friends thought the food was OK. Cool place to visit with friends.