“Great food and service”

Order Online
Ranked #22 of 72 Restaurants in Munster
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 18, 2018

I really love the food in applebees it just has a homemade dinner taste! The staff is really kind and they are lovely! You can even order food from online!

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed February 23, 2018 via mobile

Yes! Yes! Yes! Great food and great service always! Staff is great and they always serve the best food even to go and specially the Carside To Go! Really great!

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed February 18, 2018

Stopped in on a Wednesday night around 7:30pm. My wife and I were walking up to the front door when the door opened by the hostess welcoming us inside. We started off with the drink special (Bahama Mama's for $1.00 each). What a great deal for a really good drink. I ordered the salmon was was quite tasty. Salmon came with choice of two sides so I chose mashed potatoes and broccoli. My wife had her favorite dish which is the oriental chicken salad. We were served by a wonderful waitress by the name of Ciarra. The manager even stopped by our table to see how we liked everything. We will be back!

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed December 17, 2017

Ate lunch here recently and was pleasantly surprised with their efficiently and friendliness. We decided on the 2 for $25.....the spouse had the ribs and I ordered the chicken and shrimp. Both were very good, seasoned just right. The spouse, though liking the ribs, thought there wasn't enough meat on the bones. I, on the other hand (Chicken and shrimp) had enough food for 2 meals.
Our server was friendly and very attentive. This Applebee's is located in a strip mall on Ridge Road in Munster, so there is plenty of parking.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed October 26, 2017 via mobile

I’ve been to this Applebee’s many times over the years. I’ll keep on coming back, as this restaurant is well run, clean, and has a friendly staff. The menu and food has improved greatly too!

Last night we had a late night dinner at the bar. My friend and I decided on the 2 for $20. We started with the spinach and artichoke dip, followed by an Oriental Chicken Salad and the Fiesta Lime Chicken. The spinach dip was exceptional - one of the best I’ve had anywhere. My chicken dish was also great. The chicken was freshly grilled and served piping hot. My date enjoyed the salad and wound up taking 1/2 home.

Our server, Dan the bartender, is awesome! He’s a true professional and a great conversationalist. Don the manager is also friendly and always stops by to ask about our meals.

This is by far the best Applebee’s I’ve ever been to, and I always go out of my way to come to the Muster location even though
another one in the area is closer!!

Date of visit: October 2017

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!