“First Chicago Deepdish Pizza”

Edwardo's Natural Pizza
Ranked #7 of 64 Restaurants in Munster
Cuisines: Pizza
Southborough
“First Chicago Deepdish Pizza”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

This was my first trip to the mid-west (Indiana), and I ran into Edwardo's Natural Pizza. If this is what Chicago deep-dish pizza is, it was great. Although compared to my "Boston pizza," it was more like a casserole - and there is nothing wrong with that.

Edwardo's was very accommodating for my party of 12 with a separate "party room." We also had a choice of three salads to start off with.

Service and price was great and they could accommodate the little ones as well.

A definite return when visiting Munster in the future.

• Visited August 2013

Munster, Indiana
“Great deep dish pizza.”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

This is a great place to get deep dish pizza. We like the spinach the best. Their antipasto salad is very good too. It's close so you don't have to go all the way to Chicago for deep dish.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank Barbara0414
Midwest
“Nice Pizza Place”
Reviewed March 5, 2012

When you enter Edwardo’s you feel comfortable. Nice earth tone colors. Stylish Italian advertizing art posters from the 1920’s on the wall. No loud blaring music. You are greeted with a basket of baked pizza dough, thin pieces to much on as you wait for your food. We went for lunch and both of us ordered the mini-thin pizza. Along with cheese you can request two extra toppings at no extra cost. Beverage comes included. The thin pizza was not as thin as I like, but then I like my crust so thin its measured in microns. But the crust was crunchy, which is good. I like their pizza. It tastes good, it came nice and hot, the cheese strung out when you lifted a piece. Service was so-so, I had to get up and go to the cash register to pay because I could not wait any longer for the server to take my bill. On the plus side the server came with extra refill drinks without us asking. Mini-pizza with beverage and two toppings was $5.49 each, very good value.

• Visited January 2012