All reviews front desk waffles room was clean sausage nice stay in town stayed one night fitness center overnight stay ball state university location is great hot tub nice staff bathroom door first floor free breakfast a great place to stay
Selected filters
Reviewed July 26, 2017 via mobile

We arrived at 10pm and paid for our room with some gift cards. They wanted a credit card on file in case we had other charges. We did not have any, but they charged my card 20.00. I called about it and they said they do that automatically and it would be credited it back in 3-5 days. Not sure if this is a Marriott policy, but I don't like it. Will not be going back. Also, breakfast was over at 9 and we got there at 845 and they were out of a lot of things.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn Muncie, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2017

Dear Pat L,
Thank you for reviewing your stay at the Fairfield Inn Muncie. I'm very sorry for the confusion surrounding your bill and that it wasn't more clearly explained. While we don't charge you for incidentals, we do authorize your card automatically. Upon check out these funds are released by us if you didn't use them. However, depending on your financial institution it can take a few days to reflect on your account. This is standard in our industry. Once again, I apologize it wasn't better explained and will be sure that my front desk staff is better trained on questions regarding this. I hope we will have another chance to host you should your travels bring you back to Muncie.

Jenny V.

Reviewed June 11, 2017 via mobile

We stayed for two nights. The morning after our arrival we departed to conduct some family business @ 8:30 am. We returned at 10:30 pm. The room had not been cleaned, beds not made, and serviced.

Brought it to the attention of the desk clerk when checking out the next morning. Told her that I wasn't satisfied with the level of service. She said she would investigate and let me know what happened.

To date nothing, no communication after a month.

Last time I was visited was April 2014. It was great but it seems they have done an 180° turn. It is no longer my choice in Muncie.

Trip type: Traveled with family
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn Muncie, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2017

Dear Rabungap30568,
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the Fairfield Inn Muncie. Please accept my apologies that your room wasn't serviced during your visit. I'm also sorry that no one followed up with you. Unfortunately, I think this may have been a miscommunication as it was never brought to our attention. If you would still like to discuss any concerns I encourage you to reach out to us as we do not have your information. I hope that we will have a chance to make up for this during your next trip to Muncie.

Jenny V.
765-282-6666

Reviewed May 22, 2017 via mobile

I have stayed in three different hotels in Muncie and find this to be the best one yet!!!! Location is great! Staff is very friendly and the hotel is clean. Rooms are very nice and beds are cozy! I
would recommend!

1  Thank Sherry F
Reviewed May 22, 2017 via mobile

I am very happy with this hotel. Greeted with a friendly smile and welcome. Everything was read, received a welcoming gift and I was in my room in like three minutes! Everything is clean and fresh. Enjoyed the pool and hot tub. The location is close to everything. This is why I am a Marriott member!
I will definitely be staying here again in the future.

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank mccartyjjtb
Reviewed March 3, 2017 via mobile

Stayed for a night for a Ball State visit..staff was great. Breakfast was hot..got there too late to get motivated to use the pool, but it sounded like the people that were there were enjoying it..we had the room right next door...pool closed at midnight and we never heard another peep..I'm sure we'll be back...

Date of stay: March 2017