“First Time - Last Time”

Ranked #73 of 209 Restaurants in Muncie
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed June 26, 2014

Fries were really good as was the milk shake. But what do they do to their hamburgers ? They were so think I was looking around for the elephant that sit on it. And when you make a burger that thin when it is cooked it is burnt.

1  Thank Richard B
There are newer reviews for Steak 'n Shake

Reviewed May 7, 2014

Drive-Thru.. great burger and fries.. and shake of course. We don't have these in DE.. if I go to Muncie again I'll be back.

Reviewed April 11, 2014

We were in Muncie for a Ball State preview day. Got there around 6:00 pm on a Friday evening. Our server was Hannah and she did an excellent job with our group. From the greeter, to server, and even a the check-out all staff very professional. This was also one of the cleanest restaurants I've ever been in. Very nice, indeed. Thank you, guys.

1  Thank Hope E
Reviewed September 22, 2013

I love to eat at steak and shake and I have been to many different ones over the years and the service I receive at this one is one of the best. The food is always hot and fresh and I love their iced tea and the selection of milk shakes. I always try to time my visit during happy hour for 1/2 price drinks!

1  Thank rjgp
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Service and food were excellent! Price was very reasonable. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone in the area.

1  Thank Jennifer O