“Great Cheddar Bay Biscuits!!”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #36 of 215 Restaurants in Muncie
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed September 4, 2012

The Cheddar Bay Biscuits are worth the trip. The seafood is good and the quality is consistent. A few times the service has not been the best, but overall, it's a good place to eat.

Reviewed February 5, 2012

Resturant have speical cheap price for happy Velanline day.

Reviewed December 1, 2011

Pleasantly surprised with our meal. Very friendly staff and we had great service. The Coconut shrimp and mahi-mahi were very good and we would order it again.

Reviewed April 19, 2009

I have been there twice since moving to Muncie. One thing that separated this Red Lobster from the numerous others I have frequented in the past was the service; it was uncharacteristically great. I never was without something I needed--refills before asking, plates cleared appropriately, and a constant supply of those addictive cheddar bay biscuits--very well taken care of for a national chain.

The food is as one would find at any Red Lobster. The best thing is a fresh lobster, which I got on my first visit. On my more recent visit I ordered some surf and turf dish with two smaller lobster tails (frozen) and a steak. This was good. While it couldn't add up to the taste of a fresh lobster it was definitely a good value for the plate, and significantly cheaper than a fresh lobster. Not to mention this is about the only place in Muncie that has anything close to fresh seafood.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Muncie, IN
Reviewed March 27, 2008

I've been there twice for lunch. Both times it was pretty good.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Red Lobster? Share your experiences!