“consistent food”

Cuisines: American
Muncie, Indiana
“consistent food”
Reviewed August 18, 2012

The Food the Service is always very good at an affordable price. Steaks are always very nicely prepared to order.

Visited August 2012

“BREAD!”
Reviewed July 23, 2012

The bread here is my favorite and I could make a meal out of it but everything else is so good that I want to be able to eat the steak so I restrain myself. My husband's favorite is Roadkill.

Visited July 2012
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Leave a lot to be desired.”
Reviewed July 5, 2012

Texas Roadhouse use to be one of our favorite places. The service here has gotten worse I think each time we go. They forget items you have ordered or details of your order. The food portions have been cut in almost half on some meals such as the chicken critters meal. Last time we went there to eat it felt very warm there when we arrived. We ask the waitress if the air was out and she said oh no, its fine, I will set you in the back where it is cooler away from the doors. It was so warm in there we had to take our food to go. It makes me sad to see such a fun place go so far down hill.

• Visited May 2012
Muncie IN
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bad Service although great food”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

If you are lucky you will have a good waiter or waitress. Chances are you will be stuck with one that leaves a little to be desired. Food is always great and they have the best Potato Skins around!

• Visited May 2012
Muncie, Indiana
“Popular local eatery with good food & service”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

The Muncie Texas Roadhouse is a good value all the way around. I have always recieved good service at the Muncie location and the food has always been good. The grilled double pork chop meal has becomes a favorite for me, in addition to the steaks, ribs,chicken and chili.
Overall, this is a time tested favorite for many hungry local residents. The atmosphere can be a bit noisy at times as is the case with most chains of this type.

• Visited April 2012

Been to Texas Roadhouse? Share your experiences!