“Scottys always delivers....”

Cuisines: American, Brew Pub
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed April 10, 2013

My husband and I dine at Scottys in Muncie approximately 1 time a week - and find it to be very consistent (food, wait staff, beverages) - and that is a "plus" for us. You know going in that the same great quality of food and service will be there time and time again. The restaurant is located in the middle of the Ball State campus - which is actually very nice. When weather is nice - outside seating is great too!

1  Thank tobo61
There are newer reviews for Scotty's Brewhouse

Reviewed April 8, 2013

This is where I had my first burger with peanut butter....as well as cheese, bacon, and the works. Sounds a little odd at first, but its addictive. Try the Schumann burger as well as an order of loaded fries. Your palate will be happy even though your arteries probably won't. I've always had excellent service and always a great meal. It's the perfect place to go for outdoor seating in Muncie and have a glass or three of wine.

1  Thank Stephanie A
Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant is part of a locally owned franchise that is just okay. For Muncie and the Ball State University, it's a good call on a week night to meet up with friends and have a few drinks. The beer selection is a bit predictable and the menu is somewhat mundane. Hopefully the company your with is fun and interesting because the food is very forgettable and okay. This may sound like I'm running this place down, I'm not. It's just an alright local watering hole with okay food. Perfect if you don't want to cook at home one evening.

1  Thank Whaisley
Reviewed March 1, 2013

I've been to the Indy Scotty's and it just doesn't hold up to the one in Muncie. I graduated from Ball State and we spent many evenings at Scotty's chowing down on dill pickle chips, burgers and drinking some of their beers. I haven't been disappointed with any of the food. It's always excellent. Service is good. Can sometimes get overcrowded, but typical in a college town. I always make sure I visit when we are in Muncie!

1  Thank Kara T
Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

We love Scotty's Brewhouse. We usually visit Indy or West Lafayette, but stopped in the Muncie location while in town. After the bad service we received, we will never visit this location again. It was 2:30 on a Sunday and took over 30 minutes to get our food, even after we put our order in first thing with drink order. Drinks came 5 minutes after order, had to request silverware after our food arrived.... My daughter asked for a refill, and the server proceeded to change the register paper before getting refill. I guess he wasn't in a hurry. And at that point most tables around us were empty. I felt very unwelcome, yet he continued to apologize. They need better staffing to be a better establishment. And for the record, his name was Brent so avoid him if possible. We will continue to support OTHER locations, not Muncie.