“Fond college memories, my favorite location!”
Review of Scotty's Brewhouse

Scotty's Brewhouse
Ranked #7 of 215 Restaurants in Muncie
Cuisines: American, Brew Pub
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed March 1, 2013

I've been to the Indy Scotty's and it just doesn't hold up to the one in Muncie. I graduated from Ball State and we spent many evenings at Scotty's chowing down on dill pickle chips, burgers and drinking some of their beers. I haven't been disappointed with any of the food. It's always excellent. Service is good. Can sometimes get overcrowded, but typical in a college town. I always make sure I visit when we are in Muncie!

1  Thank Kara T

Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

We love Scotty's Brewhouse. We usually visit Indy or West Lafayette, but stopped in the Muncie location while in town. After the bad service we received, we will never visit this location again. It was 2:30 on a Sunday and took over 30 minutes to get our food, even after we put our order in first thing with drink order. Drinks came 5 minutes after order, had to request silverware after our food arrived.... My daughter asked for a refill, and the server proceeded to change the register paper before getting refill. I guess he wasn't in a hurry. And at that point most tables around us were empty. I felt very unwelcome, yet he continued to apologize. They need better staffing to be a better establishment. And for the record, his name was Brent so avoid him if possible. We will continue to support OTHER locations, not Muncie.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Everything about this place is awesome! The Food, atmosphere and the people working there.
Everytime we visit Muncie which is quite often( out son attends Ball State) we visit Scottys at least twice.
I have never been disapointed! They have fried pickels which are very tasty but the onion strings are amazing!
They offer a tasty chicken sandwhich on mini buns to help those counting calories.

Can't wait until my next visit!

1  Thank Trincy C
Reviewed September 23, 2012 via mobile

Plenty to do while getting your food though. Love the beer selection, and the food was worth the wait. Waitress was attentive enen if the cook was a bit slow. Packed house for a good reason...

Reviewed September 16, 2012

We love burgers, so we visit Scotties often. The lo calorie burger and the bison burger are good. The steak salad with blue cheese vinaigrette is wonderful and I am always torn between that and the juicy burgers. Fun, relaxed.