“Fantastic views, great option !”

Puerto Vallarta Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #86 of 209 Restaurants in Muncie
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed May 10, 2012

Really nice service, it's a beautiful setting, a Mexican style house, views to the Bay, the Church,
we brought friends visiting from California, they loved thenSeafood Platter...
Good option to bring friendsmthat visit Vallarta.

1  Thank Julieta G
There are newer reviews for Puerto Vallarta Mexican Restaurant

Reviewed March 20, 2012

Puerto is a great place to get some great mexican food at a great price. You can even get PITCHERS of Margaritas!!!!

2  Thank Jacob B
Reviewed February 1, 2012

I have never been so insulted by a Manager of any restaurant in my entire life! We arrived at 9pm on a Friday night. The place was busy but we were seated right away. Drink orders were taken and delivered promptly. That was the only good thing about the whole night.

One hour later, we still did not have our food. No drink refills. Waitress was talkng with her buddies at a table at the far end of the restaurant. After complaining, we recieved only 3 dishes for the 5 people at the table. The food was cold and the cheese had already congealed. We asked for a manager and were ignored.

one hour and a half into our visit. We go and find a manager and explain the situation and he responds with a " I don't care and there is nothing i can do for you becuase you are so mad you will never come back so it doesn't help me at all to take your food off the bill" We refused to pay for the food and the manager just got worse. He refused to give us the Store Manager's name and refused to give us another way to complain. I've never been so insulted. I will never go back.

Reviewed January 11, 2012

I have eaten in Mexico.
This is as as close as I've ever found north of the border. Really.
Great food, service, good price.
Diner atmosphere. Excellent choice for family party w/kids. Or just a good lunch or dinner.

Reviewed January 4, 2012

Service and food are very very good. Cheese dip is delicious!! There are 3 locations, but we prefer the original one on Broadway.