“Excellent Pizza”

Cuisines: Greek, Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

The pizza here is really good the all meat is our favorite and its not your normal chain pizza. Breadsticks also are very good if you want to save a few bucks just order sides of cheese and the pizza crust with the cheese is very good. Make sure you get signed up on the text because every Wednesday the send a text for 1 topping pizza for $10 that's a deal because unlike other pizza places they still put alot of topping on your pizza even when its a deal. The one topping bacon pizza or pepperoni is our favorite on Wednesday $10 deal but you must have text to get deal so sign up

Reviewed November 4, 2013

One of he really great things about moving to a new town is finding new local favorites. Sometimes you have to go back at least one or more times to decide it really will become a favorite destination on date night.
Nope, I don't have to go back to decide that Greek's will be favorite. One bite into the Greek's Special Pizza was enough to convince me that a return trip is in the not so distant future. I even made sure that we were in their delivery area! Yeah, it's that good.
The crust was just right. A yeasty concoction that just added to the overall taste of the pizza rather than just act as a vehicle for the toppings to reach your mouth. Speaking of the toppings. Generous amounts of meats, veg, cheese and sauce. The spices were just right. I had a glass of very fresh unsweet ice tea, my husband had a beer.
I could wax poetic about Greek's Pizzeria for a long time, but I'll keep this short and just say we'll meet you there! You can find out for yourself why this went into my Favorites column right away.

Reviewed November 4, 2013

My wife and I had heard that "The Greek" made the best pizza in Muncie, but were surprised not only when it was true, but that the pizza was truly exceptional. We stopped in on a weekday evening and found the restaurant uncrowded and the staff friendly and attentive. We shared an anti-pasta salad and a Greek Special pie that included sausage, pepperoni, ham, mushrooms, onion, and green peppers. The crust was hand-tossed, cooked perfectly, and chewy at the edges. The sauce was mild, but full of tomato flavor. We noted that the onion and green peppers had been sliced very thin which prevented their strong flavors overwhelming any one bite.

This was without a doubt one of the best, if not the very best, pizzas I have ever had.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

It should be stated that this is not a "dive" joint. Greek's isn't where you go for cheap, greasy, hate-yourself-later pizza.

Fresh ingredients, crust and sauce made in house, and the garlic butter sauce make this pizza indulgent, but not excessive.

Even before I came to Muncie, people told me about this place like it was a legend, so it was one of the first places I tried when I moved here. Honestly, I was a little worried when I saw the prices (much more than the local off-campus pizza joint from my alma mater), but when I took my first bite, I never questioned the value!

Great place to take visiting friends or family - and check out their daily specials for when you're just in the mood for a great pizza!

Reviewed March 19, 2013

With Ball State University being in Muncie a good Pizzeria would surely work,right? It surely did and now their are several in the state under the name of The Forum! Have a big appetite, the sandwiches are big and tasty and the Pizza outstanding. The bread sticks are the best anywhere!