“Uncommonly good bread sticks!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Greek's Pizzeria
Ranked #14 of 208 Restaurants in Muncie
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Waterloo, Indiana
“Uncommonly good bread sticks!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2013

With Ball State University being in Muncie a good Pizzeria would surely work,right? It surely did and now their are several in the state under the name of The Forum! Have a big appetite, the sandwiches are big and tasty and the Pizza outstanding. The bread sticks are the best anywhere!

Visited August 2012

Muncie, Indiana
“Good pizza!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2013

Our favorite pizza place in Muncie. If you didn't grow up in Muncie, you may not appreciate Pizza King. That describes my husband and I. It took us awhile, but we finally found a pizza place that we like. We order from Greek's frequently. But keep in mind that they do not take credit card! I don't usually get the breadsticks because they are swimming in butter. But I think I'll ask them next time to go easy on the butter-- because they are good otherwise! We like the cheese pizza and sausage and mushroom pizza! Why I don't give 5 stars: the mushrooms are not fresh and they don't have spinach. We don't dine in often, but they have a quaint dining room.

• Visited February 2013
Muncie, Indiana
“Best tasting pizza in town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2013

Yes, they can be slightly understaffed at times, the bathroom isn't going to be featured on HGTV, and you have to remember to bring cash (ATM close by), but this is the best pizza in town. Full of flavor, consistently great crust, gooey cheese that leaves strings hanging as you pull your piece from the pan, and good cheese-sauce-toppings ratio. The interior atmosphere is unique and quaint as well, with interesting metal work and canopies over the booths. It's a college town, so there will be some otherwise strange-sounding signage, such as the 'no public bathrooms' and 'money removed from safe hourly' signs someone else mentioned. But it adds to the character of the place and, I assure you, doesn't make the pizza taste any less delicious.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Not the best!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2012

We went here for lunch and the place was virtually empty. Not the best of signs, service was sluggish, but I think they only had two people working in the entire place.
We had heard that this was the place to go in Muncie when visiting Ball State, I would find different choices. The food was so-so, my daughters thought the sauce on the pizza was worse than Fazzoli's, so that isn't a very good review.

Bonus, they only accept cash and checks!

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
United States
“Best pizza in Muncie”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2012

My husband and I usually get the Greek's Special, which is a pizza with Italian sauce, cheese, sausage, onions, green pepper, ham, mushrooms & pepperoni. Sometimes we get the Greek's Garden Special, which is the Greek's Special without meat, vegetables only. Greek's pizza is always consistent, always delicious. They don't take credit or debit cards, so bring cash or a check.

Visited August 2012

Been to Greek's Pizzeria? Share your experiences!