“Greek's Pizza !!!!!!”

Add it.
Greeks Pizzeria
Ranked #118 of 221 Restaurants in Muncie
Reviewed June 11, 2014

Great pizza, amazing bread sticks, fantastic staff. This is the best pizza place in Muncie. The quality and low prices are what keeps us coming back each week. We like the one in the Village at BSU.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

I cannot tell you how much I crave these bread sticks! No one in Jersey can duplicate these wonderful little pieces of carbs. A perfect visit every time!

Reviewed May 3, 2014

This restaurant has been our favorite Muncie pizza visit since my husband and I attended Ball State in the 80's. The pizza is still amazing, even now.